Chapter 36

Aadhi entered his room and signalled priya to go out with ria. Then he closed the door moving towards nila who is packing her bag.

He caught her wrist stopping her.

Nila- enna aadhi..

Aadhi- nee unmaiyave manasaara okay soniya.. illa en appa amma kaaga sonniya..

Nila- enna nee ipdi pesura.. naa namakaga dha okay sonnen..

She twisted her lips, slightly hurt of his question.

Aadhi- aii naa thappa mean pannala ma..

Nila- pch.. po aadhi.. naa pack pannanum.

He sighed and back hugged her.

Nila- vidu aadhi..

She wiggled in his arms.

Aadhi- naa yethumey pannalaye.. nee un velaya paaru..

Nila- nee ena disturb panra.. po nee..

Sh tried to take off his hands from her tummy.

Nila- pch.. vidu aadhi..

Aadhi- aii ipo yethuku di alugura..

She pushed him when his arms loosened around her.

Aadhi- ena paaru nila.. naa dha thappa yethum mean pani sollala nu solren la.. aprm enna di..

She didn't answer him.

Aadhi- seri sorry ma.. inga paaru ena..

He pulled her to him holding her wrist. She tried to free her hand from his hold.

She looked down when she was unsuccessful in freeing her from his hold. He held her chin and made her to face him.

Her tears rolled down her cheek as she blinked once.

He moved closer to her and tilted his head.

Aadhi- seri.. sorry.. seri.. sorry.. ena paaru di.. alugatha..

He wrap his both arms around her waist leaving her wrist. She looked at him with teary eyes and started hitting him on his shoulder and chest.

Nila- yen da apdi keta.. haan.. arivu illaya.. ena hurt panrathula degree vaangirukiya enna.. haan?!..

She said, not stopping hitting him. He got all of her beatings but the last sentence teared him up.

Aadhi- sorry.. sorry.. sorry.. sorry.. nila ma..

She stopped her beatings and kept her cheeks on his chest hugging him tightly.

Aadhi- sorry di.. okay ah..

Nila looked up at his face.

Aadhi- love you..

He pecked her nosetip. And leaned to kiss her but she kept her palm on his mouth.

Aadhi- aii sorry nu soliten la.. aprm enna..

Nila- unaku intha marriage la okay ah.. illa naa dha decision fast ah eduthutena..

Aadhi- aiyoo maa.. apdi laa yethum illa.. I'm completely okay with this.. ena keta naalaiku eh kalyanam vecha kooda okay soliruven.. enaku unoda consent venum avlodha.. mmm..

Nila nodded with a smile and kissed her palm and kept it on his forehead.

Aadhi- nee straight ah ve kiss panirukalam la..

Nila shook her head.

Nila- kalyanam mudiyura varaikum en lips una thodaathu.. same goes to you..

Aadhi's eyes widened.