Special Chapter - The Fungi, the Human and the Dragon! 💧

[ This is NOT part of the current storyline of this story! This is a special interaction chapter between the reader and a character! I will take requests for other characters but will not accept romance or lemon. Only comfort, angst, fluff, etc. Enjoy!! ( ' ▽ ' ).。o♡ ]

[ Thank you to the reader who kindly requested! I'm very happy to cater! (I'm doing these in order of when they were requested so I'm not being biased!) (ノ'∀`*) ]

"Say, what do you think of Neuvillette?"

"Well, I have not spoken to him for a while after everything.." Furina held the cup of tea close to her chest, her eyes reminiscing. "I'm forever grateful, but it's hard getting used to not seeing him often."

(Y/N) gave a curt nod, leaning to take their own cup. 

The two had coincidentally met when walking through the shops, Furina recognizing the transmigrator immediately as Aether's ki一 companion. Both decided that they would have a tea party to catch up and talk about all kinds of subjects, so here they were in Furina's home.

Carefully, (Y/N) took a bite of the cake that Furina so kindly presented, their eyes sparkling at the taste. "Wow! This is good," They exclaimed, feeling a spike in pride at not having to share this with Hex. The former Archon giggled at the compliment, it never got old to be praised for her dessert-making skills. "It's always a pleasure to be with another individual that has the same appreciation for dessert as I!" Furina mused admiringly.

At her words, (Y/N) had a sudden question pop up in their head. "Have you ever made desserts for Neuvillette?" 

Furina paused her stirring of tea, "By my own hand? Never, not even during all those years we did work together." Shaking her head, she met (Y/N)'s gaze. "What are you suggesting?"

"Why don't we go visit him? In the Palais Mermonia!" (Y/N) suggested eagerly, watching Furina's eyes widen. "It'll be fun! He probably hasn't had a tea party in days!" 

"We- We can't!" Furina butted in, standing up in a hurry. "We haven't talked or even passed each other on the streets since being freed from my role as Archon." She explained, looking frazzled at the idea.

(Y/N) grinned at the reaction, not deterred at all. "It's fine! I'll work my charms!" They confidently planned, sipping their tea.

Furina held a finger up at the transmigrator, almost wanting to object to the plan. But eventually, she slumped. "Alright, let's一 Don't put your pinkie finger up!"

一一一

Neuvillette picked up the chalice, fascinated at the water inside.

The water from the source of the tallest mountains of Snezhnaya, purified through the porous rocks that scatter the small streams that meander the landscape. It was a privilege in itself to be sent this, and Neuvillette was not going to let this moment of peace go to waste.