Special Chapter - When A (Former) Pop Star Meets Water! 🥽

[ This is NOT part of the current storyline of this story! This is a special interaction chapter between the reader and a character! I will take requests for other characters but will not accept romance or lemon. Only comfort, angst, fluff, etc. Please be extensive and detailed with your request so I can make it as special as it can be! Enjoy!! ( ' ▽ ' ).。o♡ ]

[ Please be extensive and detailed with your request so I can make it as special as it can be! Don't be afraid to go wild with your imagination! q(≧▽≦q) ]

[ Thank you to the reader who kindly requested! I'm very happy to cater! (ノ'∀`*) ]

'Drowning in inch deep water isn't easy..'

That was the first thought Freminet had when he watched Hex accidentally slip into the water, flailing like a cockroach getting sprayed by a pound of bug spray.

He quickly went over and helped the gasping male. With a few exercises to get Hex's muscles going, Freminet began to demonstrate a few general poses to get started with.

"Okay, we can first get comfortable with floating." The diver held out his arms and observed the way Hex tried to follow his movements. He still had a look of pensiveness, but a glint of determination overshadowed it.

"Good, that's it." Freminet clapped when Hex managed to float for a split second before he gurgled another plea for help. He couldn't help but think back to when he first began to learn how to swim.

"Hah.. I don't wanna do this anymore.." Hex whined, clinging onto Freminet's arm. "My legs feel like they're gonna fall off."

Smiling awkwardly, Freminet pointed to the sun, which hadn't moved since they started this. "It hasn't been half an hour yet.."

"It hasn't?!"

Later on, Hex was finally able to learn the correct way to use his arms to swim. "Alright, so it's one, two, three, breath and repeat," Freminet demonstrated, his arms mimicking the motion. "Is that alright?"

"Yeah.." Hex muttered, once again copying Freminet's actions but with a more stiff posture. The diver smiled at this, just glad that he can help. With a bit of encouragement, Freminet held onto Hex's arms and nodded.

"Now, try kicking your feet."

The loud sound of water sloshing resounded on the quiet shore, as Hex did his best to apply all of Freminet's tips. And he was doing it! He didn't feel like a complete weight in the water and none was going up his nose at all!

▷ [ Character update: Freminet's Favourability increased by 45 F-points! ✧*٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و✧*。]