🤍 Part 32 🤍

CAUTION

"So I put extra pressure..."

*               *            *

JUNGKOOK POV

"Jungkook, don't blame yourself." He hugged me tighter, and I kept crying. A few minutes later, I cleaned up, and came back into the room. 

"Hyung, take a break. Freshen up, eat something. That's what Jin hyung said." I said, taking a seat on the other side of the bed. "Sure." He reluctantly got up, and left the room. My eyes followed him, and when he left, I slowly turned to Yn.

"Yn...please...wake up. Hyung needs you. I need you. Everyone's waiting. Please don't let go. Please, bring a smile to other's faces. I need to confess, Yn. I can't stand watching you suffer. You are all I need, and all I want. Please, please."

I held her hand, but I had run out of tears. She looked so pale but so beautiful. For a few minutes, I sat there, holding her hand. Seeing her with machines connected to her broke my heart as I looked at her. I couldn't take it anymore, and looked down at my feet.

"Don't leave. Don't break Tae hyung's heart, or mine. You are the only thing that lightens my hyung's day. I need you, Yn. I want you. I've...never...ever felt this way before. When I look at you, the butterflies in my stomach go crazy. When I hear your voice, it's like music to my ears. Please, let me love someone. Come back, and I'll treat you like a princess. I will never Hate You, I will always be Standing Next To You, I will never be Too Sad To Dance with you, just let me be Closer To You. Please Don't Change or leave. I want to be more than Somebody to you. Just say Yes or No, and I'll keep a Shot Glass Full Of Tears." (Author: Can you find all the Jungkook song names?)

Suddenly, she squeezed my hand. I looked at her, my eyes wide with disbelief. "Y-yn?!" She squeezed my hand once more, and the dried tears undried themselves. Tae hyung walked into the room. "J-Jung...k-kook...d-don't...c-cry." She moved her hand to my face, smiling warmingly.

Tae hyung ran over to her. "Y-yn! Don't do that ever again!" He hugged her, tears falling out of his eyes again. She slowly moved her arm to his back, hugging him. I felt like I was interrupting something. I ran out of the room, looking for a doctor. 

"She's awake!"