🤍Part 18🤍

Even though he was my manager, the image of him standing in revealing clothing was still on my mind... The way his muscles flexed with each movement and the way his skin glistened under the light, all of it.

🤍                        🤍                        🤍

I went into the kitchen, which was connected to the living room. There he was, sitting down on the couch. I shrugged and took an apple off the table. I bit into it, making a loud crunching noise. Jungkook turned to me. 

"Miss Yn. Do you have any idea where my hyung is?"

I nodded and left. I walked in the hallway with a smug smirk painted on my face. I opened my brother's door and walked in. I could hear Jungkook behind me, but I chose to ignore him. I slowly crept toward my sleeping brother, as he was snoring loudly.  I giggled and took his sheets off of him. He jumped as if he had seen a ghost.

"AAH!"

He yelled. I burst out laughing. He glared at me, then began laughing himself. He got up from bed and came to where I was laughing.

"Good one."

He said. I finished laughing and noticed Jungkook was standing at the door, and I felt my cheeks turning red. I tried to leave, but Taehyung held onto my wrist. He must have noticed my blushing face and whispered in my ear as if it was a secret.

"What happened?" 

"Nothing. I need to go to work, Oppa. Let go."

"I said, what happened?"

"Oppa, please, I'm going to be late. I have a meeting today."

He sighed. 

"We'll talk when you get home."

I nodded, blushing as I saw Jungkook once more. I practically ran out of the room.

Why is my life so complicated? Why did Jungkook have to kiss me last night? Why? Why? Why?! 

Why was Jungkook so hot and gorgeous...