🤍 Part 26 🤍

"Jungkook, why did you kiss her?"

*                        *                      *

What? How do they know?

"What do you mean, Tae hyung?"

"I mean, why did you kiss her!?"

He raised his voice but didn't move. The others sat in silence as Tae hyung glared at me.

"Taehyung, don't be so mad, he was-"

Jimin hyung got cut off by Tae hyung.

"Even if he was drunk, he kissed my sister! You said it yourself, Jimin hyung! You saw it!"

Tae hyung yelled, jumping to his feet. He took a step forward.

"JUNGKOOK! SHE WAS OFF LIMITS! YOU KNEW! BUT YOU DECIDE TO KISS HER! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH YOU?! YOU NEVER LISTEN! YOU ALWAYS RUIN THINGS, THINKING YOU DID SOMETHING AMAZING! JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE THE YOUNGEST DOESN'T MEAN YOU RULE THE WORLD! WHY DON'T YOU GET IT?!"

Tae hyung kept taking steps toward me, and I took a step back. His words hit me like a rock. Hyung had kept in so much and never told me. I didn't know this, why would he think that? Did I do that?

"Taehyung, stop. You're going too far."

Jin hyung said clearly, but Tae hyung didn't stop.

"YOU ALWAYS TAKE THINGS FROM ME! I'VE HAD ENOUGH! STOP IT! YOU WERE THE REASON I HID MY SISTER FROM ALL OF YOU! AFTER YOU STOLE HANA FROM ME, I COULDN'T LET YOU HAVE ANYONE ELSE! Do you get it?! "

Slowly, his voice started lowering, but he still stood in front of me. He looked down and grabbed his hair.

"J-jungkook..."

And that's when I felt the tears - the ones I was holding back. They rolled down my cheeks, and Jin hyung put a hand on Tae hyung's shoulder. For a time that felt like forever, no one moved. There was utter silence other than my sobs. 

"H-hyung, is it t-true?"