Chapter 17: 79's

The gang walked to 79's late in the day, wanting to show Juliet the most popular time to be there. When they entered there were colored flashing lights everywhere, people dancing on top of the bar, lovers in corners of the room. The smell consisted of straight alcohol and sweat, Juliet got excited, now planning to drink the night away.

"Come on!" Juliet said to Hunter as she grabbed his hand and dragged him to the bar. He chuckled at her and followed along. She ordered them shots and they both drank them instantly.

"Another round." Juliet asked the bar tender.
Hunter didn't want to drink much tonight since his night of crazy drinking was last night. He wanted to be fully aware of what was going on in here.
"You take mine love, I don't want to drink a lot again tonight." Hunter told his girlfriend.

"No fun" Juliet said taking his shot, slamming them both instantly. She then dragged him out to the dance floor, not caring about anyone other than the man in front of her.

Hunter wasn't a dancer, he just swayed back and forth to the beat with his lover while she was doing more of the dancing.

"Hey sarge, drink up!" Echo suddenly approached them with drinks in his hand for both of them. He ordered a vodka cocktail for Juliet (with an extra shot) and a whisky drink for Hunter.

"Thanks echo" Juliet said while taking her drink. Holding it in one hand while still dancing with her boyfriend.

Hunter decided to just slam his drink to let loose for one more night. He chugged it and threw the cup over his shoulder before pulling his girlfriend close to him kissing her.
They were now stuck together like glue, dancing drunkly to the beat, kissing each other every so often.

(Imagine the Halloween party in vampire diaries, the delana scene of them dancing together)

They were both drunk at this point, not caring how they looked, enjoying each others company. They were unaware that Rex had entered the club about 10 minutes prior. When he first entered the building he was grazing the scene of dancing people, looking for echo when his eyes landed on Hunter and Juliet together. He kept his eyes on them as he made his way to the bar and ordered himself a drink. He sat backwards on a bar stool, leaning against the bar watching the couple dancing.

Rex couldn't deny his jealousy. He knew he'd lost her forever to Hunter. They had been together for years at this point, Rex and her only together a little under a year when they were younger.

He watched them for another 10 minutes, watching crosshair hand them another round of shots. She drank hers fast but then left for the bathroom. Crosshair dragged Hunter away to sit in a booth where the rest of the bad batch were sitting, surprisingly with Jesse of all people.

Rex got up to make his move to speak with Juliet alone without the others seeing. He squeezed his way through the maze of people to the bathroom area and leaned against the wall. He stood there under the dimly red lit hallway waiting for her. A couple minutes had passed, He leaned his head against the wall and shut his eyes for a moment thinking about the excuse he was going to come up with as to why he was casually standing outside the women's restroom.

"Oh my stars" he then heard Juliet say as she stumbled out of the bathroom.

"Whoa whoa killer." Rex said as he sprung up helping her stand up.

"Rex? Is it really you? Are you real?" Juliet said looking at him with squinting eyes, reaching a hand across his face.

"It's me J, you alright?" Rex asked with a slight chuckle.

"I'm having the time of my life Rex! Even better now that you're here with me." Juliet flirted back leaning into him. She would never act this way sober, she was nearly blacked out.