1.9 New Team, New Family

The team was back inside the Rock of Eternity. Y/N held the Eye of Sin in his hand and walked over to a nearby podium in the throne room.

Y/N: Are you sure this is gonna work?

Y/N placed the eye above the podium where it floated. A root-like structure began to form around the eye, encasing it. As it did so, the seven Sins were placed back in their prison.

Freddy: Told ya.

The Sins were sent back to their resting place. The crumbled rockwork on the ground reformed back into their statues, keeping the demons locked in place. The family looked on at the helpless creatures, now stuck in rock. Freddy looked around the place and realized something.

Freddy: You guys know what this place is, right?

Darla: A dark, haunted cave with demon statues.

Freddy: Well, yes, but also...

He looked over at Y/N. After a moment of thinking, the man in (f/c) caught on to what he was saying.

Y/N: Lair! We've got a lair!

Eugene: No way.

Freddy: We got a lair. 

Darla: What's a lair?

After the Sins were dealt with, the new team walked up to the thrones in the back of the room. Y/N sat down and took his place at the center thrown. He held up his hands, motioning the others to join him. They all sat down on the other thrones in the room. They chuckled at the sight and took in their new lair. As they were sitting, Mary noticed something.

Mary: Uh, guys, there's six of us and there's seven thrones. Who's that for?

She pointed over to the empty chair next to Pedro. None of them had any idea.

Darla: Well, whoever it is, I'm gonna love them no mater what

Darla: Well, whoever it is, I'm gonna love them no mater what. Because they are an automatic part of the family. 

The others all nodded in agreement. Y/N looked between all of them, smiling at his new family. He continued to look around the cave.

Y/N: We really need to get some better lighting.

Mary: Yeah.

Pedro: And maybe some cushions for these seats. I don't know how well I like sitting on solid stone. 

Back at home the next morning, the family was all gathered around the table for breakfast. The TV was on with a news reporter talking about the fight from last night. She was interviewing the mall Santa who had seen everything, but was interrupted by him grabbing the microphone..