4.8 The God Realm

Y/N and Kara ran through the door and found themselves in a dark hallway made of sandstone. They ran down it towards a light at the end. When they stepped out, they found themselves to be standing in a large gazebo. The wall in front of them had been blown open, exposing the new realm in front of them. Behind them, a series of tunnels led off into different directions.

The two stopped when they heard something running down one of the tunnels. They spun around, ready for anything. Soon, they saw three figures run out of the dark tunnel.

Y/N: Freddy!

Freddy: Y/N!

Freddy, Batman, and the wizard rushed out of one of the tunnels. The two brothers rushed up to each other and embraced in a hug.

Freddy: Where have you been?!

Y/N: Literal hell. What about you guys?

Freddy: Disneyland controlled by Mola Ram. 

Y/N: Where are the others?

At that moment, Mary and Darla rushed out of a third tunnel. Pedro and Eugene ran out from a fourth one next to it. The siblings all reunited and embraced each other in tight hugs.

Mary: Thank God you're all safe!

Eugene: Dude, that was crazy! We were in a game and Pedro showed off some sick driving skills!

Pedro: It wasn't that hard.

Wizard: Save your gratitudes for later. We're not safe yet. The real challenge lies before us. 

The kids all joined him in looking out over the God Realm. The place that once had life restored to it had returned to a deserted wasteland. Sand covered the bare dirt and skulls of once roaming animals lied about. Far off in the distance was a large mountain. On top of it sat a large Parthenon. The group looked out and took a deep breath. 

Mary: We all remember the plan, right?

They all nodded. Y/N turned to Kara.

Y/N: Are you sure you want to do this?

Kara: If it is the only way to free Kal and end this nightmare, then yes. 

Y/N nodded and the team got ready to enact their plan.

High up on the mountain, sitting on a throne in the Parthenon, was Diana Prince, Wonder Woman. Her eyes glowed a dull green as she looked out over the landscape. Her sword and shield sat at the base of the throne, ready to be used by their owner. 

To the side, hiding behind a large rock, the kids, wizard, and Batman were crouched down. They looked over their shoulders to see the Amazonian woman guarding her new lair. Freddy noted the design of her crown. It was different from what she usually wore. This one was made of a dark stone with horns coming up off the side. A green gem sat in the middle.

Freddy: What is that? The crown she's wearing?

Wizard: Mr. Mind found the child of Zeus to be stronger of will than he expected. He required an ancient device of old magic and his scientific brilliance to control her. 

Eugene looked over behind the throne. He spotted a large pit that resembled the circular edges of a pool. A lid had been placed over it with a seal on top.

Mary: Is that it?

Eugene: Yeah. That's the well.

Wizard: We'll need to get past the daughter of Zeus if we are to continue.