Arc 4: To the Swordsmith Village

Op: Kizuna no Kiseki by Man with a Mission x Milet

(Anicrad on YouTube for the video)

Summary:

Tanjiro and Misaki wake up from a 3 month coma surprising Kanao and everyone else. The 2 Kamado's got a good scolding from Goto the Kakushi that brought them back.

Misaki and Tanjiro are in the middle of training and ask when they're getting their swords and the butterfly triplets get extremely nervous and show the letters they received from Haganezuka their swordsmith.

Haganezuka's letters are full of threats and curses for them losing/breaking their swords again. This is when they get the idea to travel to the swordsmith village from the triplets which they had no idea about until that moment.

They are escorted via different kakushi, Tanjiro had nose plugs shoved up his nose and in his ears. They double wrapped Misaki's eyes and stuck plugs in her nose as well.

Upon reaching the village they meet the Village chief Tecchin and discuss the matter of their swords, Tanjiro being excessively nice and respectful while Misaki is her normal self respectful but not over-bearing like her brother. They profusely refuse tecchin's offer to get them a new swordsmith.

The 2 Kamado's get a tour of the village by one of chief's swordsmith's, they're shown how the swordsmith are made. While during their tour they are shown the staircase to the hot springs, thumps are heard barreling down the stairs followed by the Sakura mochi hair colored hair Hashira yelling their name. "Tanjiro-kun! Misaki-Chan!"

Tanjiro closes the front of her kimono and is then told by her that she was ignored. When he says that Matsutake rice will be served she brightens up and skips happily up the stone steps.

They're shown where they are to stay for the time being.

Afterwards they head to the hot springs and run into Genya, the boy they met at final selection. Tanjiro got hit in the head by a bloody canine.

Genya hears Tanjiro call him and turns around yelling "Die!" At Tanjiro, but he turns a bright red seeing Misaki.

Later on Misaki is helping Tanjiro braid Nezuko's hair while Nezuko happily hums bouncing her braid that are identical to her idol, Mitsuri.

The 3 fall asleep and the 2 Kamado slayers are woken up by the mist hashira.

Upper 4 opens the room door and sneaks his way in while whimpering and crying catching the 4 in the room off guard as they didn't sense him anywhere until he entered the room.

Tanjiro attacks using Sun breathing while Misaki uses Striking tide from Water breathing, both miss. Nezuko transforms and kicks Upper 4 in the stomach causing him to land on his stomach.

The mist hashira beheads upper 4 but remembering that upper ranks don't die easily the 2 Kamado's try to warn the mist hashira but they're too late as they're blown away by a power gust of wind.

Nezuko grabs onto Tanjiro's wrist as Misaki holds on extremely tightly to the now broken window, not caring if she sliced her hand open, she's had worse injuries than a simple cut.

2 clones are revealed each representing emotions, "anger" and "pleasure" each having the names "Sekido"-anger and "Karaku"-Pleasure.

Genya appears and shoots the demons heads off unaware of the 2 being unable to die via beheading as they're not the main body. Tanjiro is late with warning genya and he's lifted off the ground by his foot and flung into the air, Misaki barely touching Tanjiro's hand.