Arc 3: The Entertainment District

Op: Zankyou Sanka by Aimer

(Anicrad on YouTube for the video)

Summary:

Tanjiro Kamado travels to the Flame estate to deliver the new of Kyojuro's passing to his Father and Little brother Senjuro and Shinjuro. In the meantime Misaki stays back at the butterfly estate keeping Nezuko company as well as resting and training her body more.

While doing so The Sound Hashira Uzui Tengen comes into the Butterfly estate in search of Female Demon Slayers. He picks up Misaki, Aoi, and Naho.

Tanjiro comes back and is pissed at the fact the giant hashira is carrying his little sister like she's a sack of potatoes.

He manages to get Tengen to release Naho by throwing her but he still keeps a strong hold on Misaki and Aoi. "They're not a Tsuguko of Kocho! I don't need permission to take them!"

In the end Zenitsu, Inosuke, and Tanjiro insist they take the place of Aoi and Naho, Misaki insists on tagging along though because she doesn't want her brother going alone and worrying about her the whole time, nezuko in her box on Tanjiro's back of course.

Tengen reveals to the quartet that he's in search of his 3 wives which Zenitsu mistakes it as him looking for a wife.

Misaki insists on doing their makeup after seeing Tengen's horrifying attempt at makeup, and quite frankly, horror movie esquire makeup skills.

All 4 are sold to 3 of the houses in the district, Tanjiro and Misaki being together.

It's eventually revealed that it's no more than Upper 6 Daki resides in the district, more importantly an Oiran.

The battle turns life-threatening and more serious than they anticipated when the 2nd upper 6 Daki's brother Gyutaro appears making the task of killing the upper 6's much harder.

Upper 6 is defeated but all 5 of the slayers present have received life-threatening injuries.

Uzui Tengen: Smashed left eye, Missing left hand, poisoned
Tanjiro Kamado: Deep shoulder wound, poisoned, stab through the chin, burst blood vessels in eyes.
Misaki Kamado: Deep cut along right eye leaving her partially blind in her right eye, deep cut along her chest, poisoned, scrapes on her knees
Zenitsu Agatsuma: Head injury, injured legs and feet
Inosuke Hashibira, Stab wound through heart (he miraculously survived), bruising, poisoned

Cast:

Demon Slayer Nezuko as Misaki Kamado

Tanjiro Kamado as himself