Arc 5: Hashira Training

Op: Mugen By My First Story x Hyde

(AnicradFX on YouTube for the video)
Summary:

Not long after the swordsmith village a Hashira meeting is ordered by Kagaya but is hosted by his Wife Amane to reveal the Demon Slayer Marks and the slayers who possess them.

It is revealed, Tanjiro, Mitsuri, and Muichiro currently possess the marks which leave half of the Hashira baffled that Tanjiro possessed one before the hashiras got theirs.

Mitsuri and muichiro are tasked with explaining how they go their marks but mitsuri's was more so just rambling and sound effects that left the Hashira's more confused than anything else, and Obanai face palmed.

Muichiro is the one who explains in detail how he achieved the mark.

Tomioka not wanting to be apart of the meeting gets up to leave but the Wind Hashira Sanemi Shinazugawa gets pissed and yells at Tomioka, Mitsuri tries her hardest to prevent them from fighting but her pleas fall on deaf ears. Gyomei does a loud and authoritative clap silencing everyone in the room making them freeze in their places.

Later a private meeting is held per Gyomei's orders and the remaining hashira (-Tomioka) devises a plan to begin something called "Hashira Training" where all hashira's are tasked with training lower ranked slayers to prepare for the final battle, Tengen included.

Shinobu decides to sit out because she's working on a big project with someone and has her own Tsuguko as well. Leaving Obanai, Mitsuri, Sanemi, Gyomei, Muichiro, and Tengen the hashira's left to train.

Stamina Training: Uzui Tengen
Quick Movement Training: Tokito Muichiro
Flexibility Training: Kanroji Mitsuri
Sword Skill Revision: Iguro Obanai
Infinite Pounding training: Shinazugawa Sanemi
Muscle Reinforcement Training: Himejima Gyomei

Or in Simpler terms;

Stamina/Speed: Uzui Tengen
Reflexes: Tokito Muichiro
Ripping your fucking muscles: Kanroji Mitsuri
Torture innocent slayers: Iguro Obanai
Using Slayers as his personal punching bags: Shinazugawa Sanemi
Strength: Himejima Gyomei
How to be emo, a guide to solitude: Tomioka Giyu

Cast:

Demon Slayer Nezuko as Misaki Kamado

Tanjiro Kamado as himself