Arc 6: Infinity Castle

Opening: TBA (To Be announced)

Summary (Heavy Manga Spoilers):

Muzan Kibutsuji has finally found the demon slayer corps base via Nakime following Sanemi (who had no clue it was an upper rank).

Muzan Appears on Kagaya Ubuyashiki's Doorstep greeting him and saying how pathetic he looks and demanding to know Nezuko's Whereabouts so he can consume her.

Kagaya Ubuyashiki having already planned this encounter in advance has wisteria bomb strapped to his person.

He opens his Yukata which triggers the bombs to explode killing both him, his wife Amane, and 2 eldest daughters who were all aware of the plan and in on it.

This explosion catches all the hashira's who was running to his aid after being told by crows about Muzan Kibutsuji's arrival. They all crows around Muzan who has Tamayo's fist inside of his body.

Gyomei notices and realizes simply beheading Muzan won't kill him, but as he's saying so Nakime's Biwa sounds and doors to the infinity castle open up beneath all the Hashira and slayers dropping them into the castle.

Every slayer and Hashira is separated or paired together as they drop inside and begin running to search for Muzan.

Unfortunately majority of the strongest slayers run into the still alive upper ranks 1-3 and the new upper ranks 6 and 4.

Shinobu comes across Douma, upper rank 2 as he's about to kill and absorb a young female. Shinobu seeing him becomes enraged but quickly snatches the girl out of the demon's arms, thinking the girl is safe Douma beheads her catching Shinobu off guard.

Shinobu finally noticing Douma she realizes this is the demon who killed her beloved older sister Kanae Kocho. Consumed by rage she screams at him and demands if he knows who this haori belongs to, Douma playing dumb says he doesn't know which enrages Shinobu even more. Shinobu launches herself forward and stabs Douma in his eye poisoning him but Douma quickly neutralizes the poison, noticing her poison has no effect on him she decides to still try anyways.

In the end it's proved useless as Douma makes a deep slash across her chest with his fan freezing the blood instantly as well. Shinobu falling to her knees as she coughs up blood she looks at her hands and begins to cry questioning why she was born so weak and such small hands, calling out to her sister who appears before her which gives her motivation to keep going.

Shinobu standing up surprised Douma but also excites him, once again Shinobu charges forward stabbing Douma in his neck and pinning him against the ceiling. Though this is useless as well as he neutralizes the poison again and activates his BDA creating icy vines that trap Shinobu against him. He hugs her and "cries" saying how it's pitiful and sad how she's so weak.

Kanao appears and sees Shinobu with Douma, shinobu's grip weakens on her katana and it falls to the floor with a resounding *clang* Kanao screams "MASTER!" In terror as Douma lands on the ground and begins absorbing Shinobu into his body. He takes shinobu's butterfly pink and licks it as a way of antagonizing Kanao.

-Next group-
Giyu, Tanjiro, and Misaki are running along a hallway as they're given news by the crowd that managed to get into the castle that Shinobu was Killed by Upper 2.

Misaki begins to cry as Shinobu was like an older sister to her and meant the world to her, Tanjiro silently cries as well. Giyu feels himself wanting to cry but remains strong as he knows he needs to fulfill his duty and remain strong for the young slayers with him.

A deafening thud and crack is heard above them effectively stopping them in their tracks. A demon comes crashing to the floor, and looks at Misaki and Tanjiro pissed. It's upper 3, Akaza, the one that killed Kyojuro Rengoku.