Kabanata 26

Kabanata 26

Late

I stepped out of the small rooftop entrance, adjusting my oversized sunglasses. I take in the view of the city below while the busy team is prepping for the shoot. I can't help but to be amazed.

"Wow, this view is incredible. You guys really know how to pick a spot, huh," I commented.

Jacob, one of the best photographers in the country, grinning as he adjusts his camera. "Only the best for you, Rian. Ready to get started?"

"Absolutely. What's the vibe we're going for today?"

One of my stylists, walked over with a few accessory options with her. "We're thinking urban chic meets high fashion. Lots of attitude, but also a bit of fun. Here, try these on," she hands me a pair of statement earrings.

I took off my sunglasses and swaps them for the earrings, striking a few playful poses for Lena.

"How do these look?"

"Perfect. Bagay na bagay sa'yo!" she steps back, nodding in approval.

"Hold still for a sec, I just need to touch up your lipstick," isa sa mga makeup artist ng team.

I stand still as she deftly applies a bold red lipstick, adding a final flourish to my look.

"There, you're all set. Gorgeous as always," kindat ni Nica.

Jacob clapped his hands. "Alright, team, let's get started. Rian, let's have you over by the neon sign first. We'll use the sunset as a backlight."

I nodded and moved to the designated spot, striking a confident pose with one hand on my hip and the other slightly raised, as if I was about to make a point.

Jacob raised his hand. "Beautiful. Hold that pose." He snaps a few shots, moving around to get different angles.

"Perfect. Now, let's try something with you sitting on the edge of the couch, looking out over the city."

I moved to the vintage couch, perching on the edge with one leg crossed over the other. I gaze thoughtfully at the skyline, my expression a mix of contemplation and strength.

"Like this?" I asked after making a pose.

"Exactly. Give me a little more intensity in the eyes. Yes, just like that," he clicks away, capturing the moment.

As the shoot progresses, Jacob gives more directions, and I effortlessly transitions between poses. The team works seamlessly around us, adjusting lights and props as needed.

"This is amazing, Rian. Now, let's get a few shots of you interacting with the graffiti. Maybe lean against the wall and give me a playful smile."

I follows his instructions, leaning casually against the colorful graffiti and flashing a mischievous grin. The neon sign casts a vibrant glow, creating a striking contrast against the gritty backdrop.

The lighting is perfect right now. The sunset is really making everything pop.

"Alright, Rian, one last pose. Let's have you standing tall, hands on your hips, looking right into the camera. Show me that fierce attitude."

I stand straight, my posture exuding confidence. I stared directly into the lens, eyes fierce and unyielding.

"Like this?"

Jacob snapping the last few photos "Yes, that's it. And... we're done! Fantastic job, everyone!"

The team breaks into applause, and I steps down, a satisfied smile on my face.