Kabanata 32

Kabanata 32

Heaven

I knew full well the weight of my actions. When I leaned in to kiss Zamiro that evening, it wasn't just a simple gesture; it was a conscious choice, silently giving him the green light to chase after me even more.

As our lips touched, the electricity between us was undeniable, but there was also a silent agreement that we were meant for each other and no one else.

A deep sigh escaped me, carrying with it the heaviness of understanding the tangled web we found ourselves in.

"Sa tv at magazine lang kita nakikita noon, pero sobrang ganda mo pala talaga sa personal! Walang wala mga artista sa'yo! Ba't hindi ka nag artista?"

I turned to look at my classmates, who had been peppering me with questions about my job. I had anticipated this before, but I never imagined they would be so warm and welcoming. Despite not being a celebrity, my name still carries weight in the modeling industry. So, basically I'm still a known person.

Akala ko mahihirapan akong makisalamuha sa kanila dahil mas mga bata sila sa akin ng ilang taon. But to my surprise, they're friendly and easy to talk to.

I gave him a small smile.

"I don't know how to act. Mas gusto ko ang pag modelo ng mga likhang damit."

"Sabagay, para ka naman talagang barbie doll, mas bagay ka nga sa modeling," tango tango niya.

"Anong skincare mo?" a girl from their circle asked me with a big smile on her face.

"Hindi ka makakabili ng gan'yang mukha sa Watson."

Nagtawanan sila. The girl made a face. I chuckled with her friend's joke but I answered her.

"I'll send you the details. I can give you some of the products if you want," I said, para hindi siya ma-discourage sa sinabi ng kaibigan.

"Hala, sure! Hindi ko tatanggihan 'yan!" she beamed.

"Ganito pala feelings na may classmate kang celebrity. Ang daming nakatingin palagi sa'yo."

"Follow back mo ako sa Instagram para naman masabi kong may mutual akong international model!"

"I don't often open my social media since it is usually handled by my team but sure, I'll follow you back," I smiled at them.

It's been almost a few months since I returned to my studies. Zamiro is still my professor in our major subject. As he mentioned before, our original professor is ill, so he stepped in as the substitute teacher.

True to his word, he said he would court me, and he hasn't stopped pursuing me since.

Sam Smith, the celebrated actor-known for being a love team of Janine Mendoza for ten years, had allegedly harassed Rian in the dressing room, a claim that had already set the media ablaze and fans in a frenzy. Leo Swan, Rian Alegre's manager and uncle, filed against him for harassment.

It was all over the news and social media. Today, the case I filed against Sam Smith went public. I already anticipated the hate and backlash from his fans. There were so many different opinions and comments from people about it.

"It's obvious she seduced him. There's no way the loyal and faithful Sam Smith could have harassed her!"

"Liar! There's a rumor going around that she had her bodyguards beat Sam up! He's still in the hospital because of it."

"Nag away pa nga sila ni Janine Mendoza noong interview nila para sa Peptalk Magazine. I was there!"

"How dare she file a case! She's the one who's lying!"