The Upper Ranks Gather - Part One

So this was the Infinity Castle. Hasn't changed a bit.

Daki harrumphed, her obi slithering through the air like writhing snakes.

"Why am I here again?" she groaned, not looking forward to another barrage of insults as Lord Muzan cursed their incompetence at finding Higanbana. 

She launched herself into the air, gravity flipping and providing a rather stomach turning route to her platform.

Nakime was not there, which surprised Daki. Usually she summoned them to the Infinity Castle because Lord Muzan couldn't  be bothered to do so. 

"Ah, Daki! I'm so glad to see you haven't changed a bit in the last century!" a cheerful voice emanated from a platform above her.

Doma. The very demon who made them, Daki and Gyutaro into demons.

"Ah, Lord Doma!" an airy voice gasped from the mouth/eyes of a hideous demon.  

Ugh, Gyokko. What a pain. He's so ugly and deformed, like a piece of mud some pathetic child smashed together. 

Gyokko giggled. "Well, hello there! I have some rather interesting news!" he cackled.

Doma looked up at him with interest. "Go on Gyokko! You know I love gossip!"

Numbered eyes glinting, Gyokko said conspiratorially, "He's back."

___

Nakime's skillful fingers slid Giyu's hair into a ponytail, taking time to get all the hair into a simple ponytail without causing Giyu any discomfort.

"So, why are you dressing me up?" Giyu asked, keeping still as she finished with his hair.

"Your father wants you to see the Upper Ranks. Considering that only Kokushibo is the only on still alive since then, you'll be meeting them for the first time."

Giyu felt like he was a child again, body too old for his mind. 

Maybe he was a child. After all, demons didn't age and theoretically, he would age, but slowly.

Nakime gave him back his haori, fresh and clean. She then left, bowing her head as she did so.

He dressed himself slowly, smiling at the haori fondly.

Thank you Tsutako. Thank you Sabito.

You saved me so I could meet my family. Thank you.

He finished dressing as Nakime bursts back in as soon as he's finished.

She patted him down and asked, "Are you ready?"

He nodded, ready to accept what lay beyond those warped doors. 

"After you."

___

I'm so fuck!ng lazy that I can't write anymore. I hope y'all enjoy this chapter. 

'Nora, over and out!