Disclaimer

Hey you! Thank you very much for clicking on my story! I want this to be the best Green Day fanfic you've ever read, so first, I need to explain the vibe of this story and what to expect.

First off, in case you weren't aware, this is smut. The whole story is packed with a whole lot of flirting, tons of foreplay, extremely realistic and detailed sex, and the aftermath of a wild rock and roll night. So I shouldn't have to state that this story is intended for mature adults only. Still, I know a lot of you will probably not fit in that category, and that's fine, just don't blame me for your impending orgasm! I'm warning you to read this at your own discretion! Please be mature when you read this as it was intended to be a work of art and not a piece of written pornography. And let me just specify that I am a VERY detailed and honest writer, so if deep human interactions and emotional sex makes you uncomfortable in any way, please do click away! There's going to be a lot of DIRTY and kinky parts, and fetishes will be explored... enough to keep you shocked and entertained... consider yourself warned of all the filth that will permanently destroy your virginity, if you are one...    O.o

This story is Billie Joe Armstrong x Reader, so it's written as if you were with Billie Joe. I've tried my best to keep many details about Billie accurate, while keeping you vague, so you can try to imagine yourself in the story in the most realistic way possible. Here's a couple things to note: The story takes place in 2009. Shortly after 21st Century Breakdown. I wanted it to be during Green Day's "prime" era. I am making you in your mid-20s  in this story, and Billie is 37. Now, I've left his marriage and kids up to you. I don't specify anywhere in the story of whether he is married and has kids or not. Therefore I'll leave that detail up to you. If you want him to be single, that's cool, if you want him to be naughty and cheat, that's your call. Lastly, I've also kept your "status" up to you as well. The story does not reflect whether you're a virgin or not, or whether you're single or taken. It should be tasteful enough to be relatable to all sorts of people. Except, you have to be a girl lol. I have yet to write a gay fanfiction with Billie (but I'll consider it if you want it?)

Another thing to note: THIS STORY DOES NOT DEFINE WHO BILLIE JOE ARMSTRONG OR GREEN DAY IS!! Pleeeease do not assume that this is the way Billie actually behaves. This is a FICTIONAL story written for FUN. It is not a definition of the man or a factual based story whatsoEVER! My intention is not to harm anyone in the story but only to write a fictional story for fans' imagionations. So again, PLEASE do NOT use this story as a definition for who Billie Joe is. Unless you know the man personally, or he has said it himself, everything out there on the internet is likely fictional about him and you should not assume that someone else's interpretation of him is exactly who he is or factual. This is exactly why fanfictions exist! You get my drift?

I do sincerely hope you enjoy my story, and if you do, feel free to leave a comment and share it with your friends. It has taken me an extremely long time to write and perfect this story. If I get a good enough response I might do another one, a sequel, idk. PLEASE KEEP ANY HATEFUL COMMENTS TO YOURSELF. Not only do I not give a shit about haters, but I'm going to remove/report your comment anyway, so don't even try to spread the hate. This story is all about love so if you can't understand that, you can politely fuck off. I'm tired of receiving negativity for works of art that I spend so much time on.

Well that just about sums this up. I hope you're ready for a rollercoaster of emotions. It's highly recommended that you read this story as far away from others as possible because you're gonna have a hell of an orgasm. What? Wouldn't you like to be warned? ;) Alright, bite your lip and close your eyes, it's time to go to paradise!!