Chapter 4

*4 Months Later*

Luna POV

It has been quite some time since the incident with Bella going missing and the Cullen's leaving, but the biggest change that happened; happened to Bella. She wasn't the nice, friendly talking girl anymore. Instead, she was one of those girls that would probably go mental after being dumped, but I'm just happy that she didn't start cutting or doing drugs otherwise that would be a whole other world. {Nobody starts cutting, drugs or alcohol otherwise I'll find you and knock some sense into you.}

My friendship with her changed aswell as she isn't communicating with me anymore, barely pays attention, and doesn't even process that there are people trying to help her. Chief Swan has asked me to try and help his daughter; but no cause Miss I-Need-Nobody-But-Blood-Drinker doesn't want anyone's help or advice, but him. How much does she love this dude?

It was currently February, and me and Dad were currently in a hospital room as Mum gave birth about three hours ago. I couldn't exactly come with her and Dad because of school, but as soon as school finished, I rushed over to the hospital, which only took me ten minutes and immediately once entering the room, I was greeted with the sight of Mum holding my baby sibling. My little sister.

"Mum, have you and Dad decided on a name for her?" I asked silently as I held her in my arms protectively.

"Mm, no not really," Mum answered silently. "We were hoping that you could come up with a name for her, as she looks a lot like when you were a baby."

Hearing that made me tear up. I felt so honoured at that very moment, that if I get to have such privileges later on; nothing will surpass this moment.

I looked at my baby sister and smiled, "Primrose. Primrose Anderson."

I saw Mum and Dad smile, as primrose is Mum's favourite flower. I knew I made the right choice with this name; it's sweet, nice, delicate, and can be shortened to same just like Mum's name.

I seriously cannot wait to take care of my little baby sister.

*Couple of days later*

Luna POV

I stared in shock and worry when I saw Bella heading towards the guys on the motorcycles. I was actually buying some stuff for myself as me and Dad were going away for the weekend for a pack meeting in New York - which we are leaving for in ten hours, leaving behind Mum alone with Prim. I'm just praying that Mum will be okay with Prim, because she is a very a demanding little baby needing a lot of attention.

I wanted to head towards where Jessica was standing remembering about tomorrow, I quickly got into my car that I bought, and drove home just in time to see Dad kissing Mum on the cheek and closing the door. I quickly parked my car and headed out.

"Dad, where are you going?" I asked as I went up to him with two full bags.

"I'm just quickly going to patrol the area," Dad answered, "you go inside and get some sleep if we are going to leave early morning tomorrow."

I nodded my head and went inside, closing the door gently knowingly that any loud sound would wake Prim up.

I quickly put all the things away before going upstairs to my room, having a quick shower, and then going to bed.

Unknowingly to me, I was being watched from the outside.