CHAPTER 2 : nightmares

Jordan a guy in Cher's class was interested in her but she wasn't even giving him the chance to talk to her .
He just couldn't get her attention no matter how had he tried she would always snub him .
He was good looking and most of the girls dream here but never this girl .
Cher got home early and began cutting the new dress she had to sew so she could give her mom's cousin who owned a boutique.
Staring up at her wall clock it was already five so she decided to get herself something to eat .
“ haven't you eaten ? ” Vienne who just walked in asked .
“ no ” Cher shook her head before opening the fridge to get a drink.
“ be patient while I make you something to eat ” Vienne dropped her bag on the dinning table before she began cooking.
Through Vienne looks,you could tell that she was once a celebrity before life turned upside down when Cher's father died .
She had to give up on fame to be close to her daughter who was suffering from nightmares.
“ so how was school today” Vienne tried making a discussion.
“ fine” she answered shortly before taking another sip from her drink.
“ your principal called me ” she gave Cher the meal of spaghetti and sauce .
“ ok” she picked up her fork and digged in .
“ he said there will be a camping trip for you the seniors , sounds fun doesn't it ? ” she stared at Cher's face that had no emotion .
“ and this camping trip will serve as another mark for your C.A ( continuous assessment) so I told her that you will be going ” She waited for Cher to say something but she was quiet.
“. Cher don't you want to go ? ’’
“ I don't know ” Cher answered sincerely.
“ oh , but am sure you will love it ” Vienne sighed softly.
“ you should go to sleep now ” she lead Cher to her room.
“ good night sweetie” she tucked her in , gave her a kiss before leaving her room.
The light of her room was left on and the door to her room was left open .
Cher stared up  at the ceiling, “ daddy!!!!!!!!” she could hear herself shouting and then the sound of gunshots was heard.
It felt like it was happening again and she tried to suppress the memory but she couldn't.
“ Cher are you okay ” she could hear her mom's voice from a distance.
“ Cher ” Vienne shook her .“ oh my, oh my ”
Cher let the darkness take over despite she hated it but she had no power over it .
When she woke up , she found herself surrounded with white walls.
It looked and felt like heaven
“ doctor she's awake ” she heard her mom's voice.
“ How are you feeling ? ” the doctor asked and all she could do was nod.
“ ok ,let's see ” he examined her for awhile.“ she will be discharged today cause she's better now and also I advice you take her to a therapist cause her condition is getting worst it could lead to memory loss” He spoke with Vienne who kept nodding.
“ ok , thanks” she moved closer to cher.
“ I hope you are feeling better now ” Cher nodded.
“ I called your principal telling him that you won't be in school today cause you're ill ”
Her heart was heavy, she killed her father and couldn't deny it even when people told her she didn't