CHAPTER 12

“ here , have a taste of the cake I made " she gave him a piece of cake.
“ it's delicious”
“ thanks”
“ why where you absent today ? ” we moved in today ”she simply answered without staring up as she mashed the potato.
“ who taught you how to cook ? ” he collected the bowl from her to continue.
“ my dad ” she smiled sadly . “ he wanted to teach me everything he knew how to do and I learned quickly, most of the meals I ate while growing up was made by him despite we having maids”
“ I would love to know more about your dad but not now maybe some other time” he really wanted to but had to stop, seeing the pain in eyes was unbearable.
She finished cooking and they both ate talking about everything and anything about school.
“ I am really tired , my head aches badly " she stood up and he followed her to her room.
She was able to sleep.
At six Vienna walked into the house feeling uneasy, she tried ignoring the feeling.
Suddenly she felt something hit her from behind and immediately she fell unconscious .
Jordan heard a sound as if some one was being hit with something.
He never expected someone else to be with her , taking down Vienna was a success. He felt excited. His steps where slow and steady careful not to make a sound with his gun in his hands.he walked into the room but was surprised to find someone by her bedside with a fashion magazine in his hand who slowly raised his head to stare at him .
“ who are you ? ” Jordan asked as he rose to his feet placing the magazine on the chair he sat on earlier without turning.
“ who cares who I am ” He responded with a smile that made him look like a psycho .
“ what do you want ? ” he moved closer .
“ who cares , am not here to exchange words with you kid , yo may leave and act like we never met” .
“ I won't leave ”
“ what a hero ” he swallowed his laughter as he stared at Cher who slept peacefully.
He threw a punch at Jordan who was quick in dodging him and attacking back with skills that he gained.he targeted the gun knowing the man would use that to hurt him .
He cocked the gun ready to fire at Jordan who grabbed it and they both struggled for it then he pulled the trigger.
Cher woke up startled , fear enveloping her . Her heart was beating real quick, she watched Jordan was being injected with an injection and he became weak .
She couldn't move even when she tried to, he made sure he tied Jordan to a chair before turning to Cher.
“ it's me Cher” he smiled . Her breath became ragged as she adjusted backward.“ don't you remember” he moved closer .
“ don ....don... don't come closer” she stammered with a pleading eyes . She kept wishing that this was a nightmare like it had always been but unfortunately the cause of her nightmare stood before her, staring at her directly, taking pleasure in her fears .
“ please” she pleaded her voice sounding weak.
“ we meet again ” he said with an evil smirk.

*****

Please comment your thoughts
Thanks 😊🌹🌹🌹🌹