CHAPTER 21

Adjusting on one foot while going through the things in her locker, she felt a rough tap on her shoulder and turned to see Lisa .
“ hello , Cher ”
“ hi Lisa ” she gave a sweet smile .
“ well, you must have known that from the first day Jordan introduced you to us I never welcomed you ” she said in a low tone .
“ yeah ” she shrugged “ notice that ”
“ off course you did but being a push over that you are . You just couldn't leave ” .
“ it doesn't matter if you don't welcome me , they do . Majority carries the vote so your opinion about me does not matter welcome or not by you doesn't change the fact that others are comfortable having me in their mist  ”
“ oh yeah , when you bought them over by inviting them to  your house for cheap dinners and who knows what you must have done while you were alone with Jordan at the tent during camp ” she rolled her eye balls
“ not like you ” Cher said .
“ you know you can buy them but can't buy me , I will warn you again if you know what is good for you stay away from Jordan and the rest of the guys or I will help you dig a grave and turn you funeral into my victory celebration” with that she stomped off.
Cher was a little bit shaken from the threat especially when it didn't sound empty .
She slammed her locker shut . She closed her eyes to be calm .
She clunched her hand tightly into a fist .
“ Cher ” Jordan ran over , “ are you okay ?”
“ yeah ...am ...am fine ” she forced a smile then turned to leave .
“ I have something to tell you ” she stopped but didn't turn to face him.
“ forgive me but I can't help feeling the way I feel about you . And....”
“ and ? ” she turned.
“ and I know you don't feel the same way but I hope telling you does not stop us from being friends”
‘‘ what if we stop being friends ?” she asked with a smile as she walked closer.
“ huh?”
“ more than friends ?”
“ can we ”
“ just forget about it i don't see that happening ”
“ we can make it happen ”
“ how ?”
“ all you just have to do is be my girlfriend”
“ haha , funny ”
“ serious”
“ fine ”
“ oh my you accept”
“ just giving it a try ’’ there was silence, “ I have classes to attend and won't want to be late ”
“ what if we hang out after school ”
“ ok , bye ” she left .

*****

“ we don't spend time together like we do before suddenly you changed ” Drake complained .
“ my family needs me and it always family first . Just can't leave them when they need me because you want us to spend time together” she frowned “ it's easy if you don't want us to continue this way just say it's over ’’ she said in an angry
tone.
He couldn't believe his ears , “ fine , my aunt really wants to meet with you ”
“ so ? ”
“ was hoping if you will be free tomorrow”
“ okay , I will”
“ and forgive me for what I said earlier” he shrugged.
“ you are forgiven, hoping to see you tomorrow. I'll come pick you” he left.

****
Sorry for the mix up in the chapters , it's a problem i can't fix .