Chapter 6

Cher brought out her phone and plugged in her earphone. She was thankful that she took her mom's advice on downloading videos so she wouldn't feel bored but will be occupied.

*****

Vienna read some of the files in her desk looking stressed and tired , her eyes fell on a white envelope and she picked it up.
Reading the address, she could tell that whatever was in here was directed to her .
She carefully opened the envelope, eager to see what was in .she  pulled out a white piece of paper and hurriedly unfolded.
“stay out of my business!!!”
Those were the only words written on the paper, she picked up the envelope and turned it but there was nothing to reveal the Identity of the sender .
Vienna began to pray that her daughter will get to her destination safely , she quickly picked up her phone to call Miss Marietta.
“ hello Mrs Black ” a voice came from the other end.
“ hello , I only called to ask of Cher”
“ oh , she fine ma'am”
“ I hope so ,has she complained of any strange feeling? ”
“ no. She hasn't”
“ ok , please if she does do call me.”
“ I will ” she answered.
” thanks, I'll hang up now ” Vienna picked the paper folded it neatly before putting it back into the envelope.
As she closed the envelope, she could feel fear enveloping her the way the paper was being enveloped .
“ keep her safe for me ” she payed silently with a sigh

*****

They finally arrived at the island and Cher was the last person to come down from the bus. They had to continue their journey on foot .
“ hey, can I help you with your bag ?” His annoying voice interrupted her thought.
“ no. I don't need help ”
“ look you've been ill and don't need to stress while you're recovering so can you please let me be good to you just this once by carrying your bag . I have someone who's helping me with mine ” he waited for her to say something.
“ ok ” she said looking defeated.he took the bag from her with a smiley face.
When they got to their destination , a teacher came to announced that they just found out something.
“ we just found out that the tent won't be enough for everybody so we decided to do it this way , two in one tent ”
Cher groaned . She didn't want to share with anyone and if only she knew this will happen she would have brought her own tent.
She cherished that tent so much cause it brought back memories of she and her dad camping when he was alive.
“ who are you with Cher ? ” the teacher asked .
“ she's with me ” Jordan answered. She shot him an angry stare while he returned an innocent smile.
All tents where pitched and Cher wasn't sure she will be able to share this tenth with Jordan but it will be better than sharing it with some demons who were sent just to torment her life and make it harder for her than it already was .
She set her sleeping bag after they had dinner .
“ don't off it !” she shouted at Jordan who was about to off the light .
“ oh , okay . Good night” he laid down.
Surprisingly she responded.
*****
More loading.....
Please do share your thoughts on this book.thanks🌹🌹🌹🌹