CHAPTER 15

Cher stared nervously at everyone who wanted to know the reason why she was being chased by a kidnapper who wasn't willing to let go for three years .
“ I grew up knowing my dad to be that person who was always there when I needed him no matter what he was doing that seem important. I was always more important than it ” she began . “ Mom came home that faithful day filled with rage , she had to miss a very important party just because the fashion designer who was supposed to make the dress for the occasion disappointed her .
She kept shouting at the maid and other workers in the house”.
Vienna asked the workers to leave earlier than they should have left.
Cher watched her with a surprise look , she had never seen Vienna this angry before suddenly she turned to her and asked her to get her water to drink but Cher refused
" You should ask the maid to do that ” she said stubbornly.
“ what do you mean ? Are you trying to say I have no right to send you ? ”
“ of course you don't ”
“ Cher! ” her father cautioned but maybe this was the time , yes , the time to explain how she felt inside when other kids talks about their mom and she knew little about her's who hardly cared if she existed.
Her dad had been playing the role of both a mother and father for as long as she could remember.
“ how dare you ” Vienna rose up in anger .
“ don't you dare raise your voice at me ” she said in a loud voice .
“ I am your mother for crying out loud , I have every right to order you to do what I want”.
“ when did you become one , suddenly you did. A mother indeed” she received a hot slap that made her face and eyes sting with tears .
“ I became a mother the day I gave birth to an ingrate like you ” in anger Cher walked out slamming the door behind her .
She could hear her father call but she has no intention of going back to that house until she was calm.
Cher lived around here for a long time but had never walked into this narrow path of the street
She saw some old and worn out buildings, she was curious to know if this house was truly empty liked it looked.
She pushed the old wooden door to be welcomed by the sight of dead bodies.
A young girl who should be three years older that her was tied to a chair.
She could hear people talking, she quickly hid herself.her heart pounding in her chest . She was petrified by those sight.
She quietly listened and when she felt she could escape, she mistakenly hit an iron .
Everywhere turned silent and the men she heard talking earlier where quiet.
Cher knew she couldn't hid here for long or they will discover her in no time so she made a move to run .“get her !!” came a voice from behind.
She ran as fast as her leg could carry her ,when she was sure that she was safe . She decided to rest so she could catch her breath and she slowly sank to the grown feeling exhausted.
“ caught ya !!!” 

******
Pls 🙏 do comment your thoughts 🌹🌹🌹