CHAPTER 11

After seeing the therapist, they drove home in silence.
She brought out her phone, seeing who it was she smiled
“ hello caramel”.
“ hey Jordan, wait , Is that a new nickname ?’’
“ off course it is, well am at your house”
“ that's a lie”
“ why will I lie to you lady, believe me we are at your day ”
“ who gave you the address and description? ”
“ I have my source ”
“ okay, I will soon be home ” she hung up
“ are your friends coming over ? ” Vienna asked , keeping her eyes focused on the road as she drove .
“ yeah , the new friends I made ” she stared down at her phone.
“ it's a good thing to know you have friends.
They were surprised when they found out that Vienna was once an actress.
“ what made you stop a acting ” Lewiston asked
“ lot of things happened and I had to give up my passion.
Cher enjoyed the time she spent with them , her life had been a world of total darkness until they came into her life bringing lights with them .
The next day her mom came back home singing happily , “ Cher !! Come down I have good news ” she called.
“ what happened mum ? ”
“ guess what ? ”
“ the kidnapper has been caught ” Cher guessed .
Vienna suddenly became sad wishing the kidnapper has been arrested.
“ no sweetie " she wiped the tears off her face .
“ then what  ? ” she gave an encouraging smile to Vienna.
Seeing her smile , she was lifted in her spirit to share the good news “ I just got promoted”
“ congratulations mom ’’ she hugged Vienna happily.
“ to us sweetie ” she giggled.
“ and we are moving out of this house today”
“ why ? ”
Vienna sat down and began to explain to her daughter, “ while you were away for the school camping trip ” she sighed “ I got a letter that was addressed to me saying I should stay out of whosever sent it business, ever since then I had this unsettled feeling that you being watched by someone who's just waiting for an opportunity to get you and when you brought the other letter that day I realized that this was getting out of hand so we have to move out of here cause I think the person after you  already knows where we stay ”
“ ok ”
” you should start packing, when am done packing mine , I will come help you with yours "
Cher ran upstairs and began packing her clothes into a big bag .
The next day some men arrived with a van which will be used in packing their properties into their new house .
He stood watching with a smirk as they moved out .
Cher missed school the next and was surprised when the door bell rang . opening the door Jordan stood at the door .
“ hey caramel”
“ how did you find here ? ”
“ I have my source "
“ what source?"
“ can I come in ?” she gave way for him to come in.“ I called your mom when I found out that you moved out of your other house , she gave the address and description” he explained as he followed her into the kitchen .

*****
It's time