× Prologue ×

"Isn't this wrong?" He stepped away from her. "What is wrong?" She walked to him, tip-toed and pulled him for a passionate kiss. His eyes wide opened for her sudden act. Backing away from the kiss, he said, "This is wrong right? you are married and you are kissing another man, that is me!" Jisoo sighed, knowing that Taehyung would say this.

"Everything is fair in love and war!" Jisoo roamed her hand on his chest and in one pull, he was close to her. "So. Shall we carry on?" She started unbuttoning his white shirt. "Jisoo... your husband..." He was hesitant and was getting turned on, by her acts. "Well. I don't care for him. Do you?" She looked at him, busy kissing his chest.

"Damn Jisoo!" He attached his lips with hers. Kissing each-other passionately, Taehyung bit her lower lip. As a reflex, she parted her lips, giving him all the chance to enter his tongue. While their tongue fighted for dominance, their hands were undressing each other. Taehyung in his boxers, while Jisoo in her undergarments.

Taehyung tapped her thigh, and she jumped onto him, wrapping her legs around his waist, roaming her hand in his hair. Their kiss was not broken until Jisoo tapped his shoulder, signalling she was out of breath.