× 4 ×

A U T H O R

Taehyung shoved his mobile into his pocket and got inside the car, while Jisoo sighed. "Get lost!" she murmured. Taehyung motioned his driver to get out, and drove off the car.

× The next day ×

Jisoo stormed into the building and went near the receptionist. "Where the hell is that bastard?" she looked at the receptionist, as if the split second, she would slap her. "Excuse me Miss?" the receptionist frowned. "Ugh. Where the f*ck is that Taehyung?" Jisoo was losing her temper.

"Ma'am, sir is in a meeting..." the receptionist took the telephone to dial, but Jisoo stopped her. "Which floor?" she snapped at her. "4th floor" the receptionist was scared of losing her job, if Taehyung, her boss, finds out that she didn't stop Jisoo from entering the meeting room.

"Bloody bastard!" she was constantly cursing him, and entered the elevator and pressed the button with the number 4. The elevator door opened with a little siren, making her come back to senses. With her heels clicking, she bang-opened the door, where the meeting was going on.

All the clients and the employees looked towards her in astonishment. "Mr. Taehyung!" she called out his name sternly. She saw him sitting on the chair, towards his left, was his assistant explaining the presentation. Everyone looked back at Taehyung in a confused expression on their pityful face.

"Get out!" his voice was serious and sinful. Jisoo didn't budge a step and started coming inside the room.

"I f*cking said everyone to GET OUT!" Taehyung stood up, and the other members too, and started leaving.

"Mr. Kim Taehyung! Have you lost your mind to do such a pityful and disgusting act?" Jisoo stood infront of him, raising her neck a bit, to match his height and look at him. "Oh baby! I sent everyone out, to make sure we get privacy" he started walking close to her from his initial position.

"Keep distance!" she snapped at him, and being the dead-opposite of her, he caged her in between his arms and the wall.

"Why baby? Don't you like me?" she felt like puking at his cheesyness.

"I'm here for something!"

"Once you're here, there's no word about you, going out!" he slowly snaked his arms over her waist and pulled her close.

"Can you f*cking listen to me?" he stared into her eyes, while his gaze fell on her lips, and tingled his mind.

"I'm all ears for you, babe" he leaned in closer, while she prayed a damn No! Not the thing her innocent mind thought!

"Your company will pay for everything Taehyung!"

"Why? You got some cosmetics and your company cannot pay it?" he smirked, after seeing her roll her eyes.

"That's not the issue!"

"You love me, but cannot confess to me?"

"I'm not into that sh*t and I'm married for God's sake!"

"Even if you're married or dead, you cannot erase your name inscripted in my heart!" Woah! What a line to melt anyone and to rizz them off!

"Cut the crap Taehyung!"

"What's the problem honey?" he asked, nonchalantly.

"You f*cking don't know it?"

"How come I..."

"You should be knowing it, because it's one and only your f*cking plan!"

"Me? You're kidding Jisoo. Just be honest, that you wanted to see me, so..."

"My company employees have recieved death threats!"

"How come I'm involved here?"

"It was sent by your company, Mr. !" she pointed her slender finger at him.

"That's impossible Jisoo!" he frowned, that certain expression of teasing her, became firm and serious.

"So, apparently I'm lying?"

"Ugh. No..."

"So you better, f*cking resolve it here!"

"I don't know what exactly you're speaking about" he left her and took the glass of water and drank it. Jisoo removed her mobile out, and showed the mails every employee of her company recieved, including her too:

From: Tiago Companies
To: Titan Co-operations

Every employee working here should stop their work, resign and join Tiago Companies. Either they have two choices- Resign and do as so our boss say; or, Show your attitude and stake your life! Your time ends by tomorrow!
See you soon, in our company.

X X X

Ash,
Back after 9 days, missed me huh?
Tell you a riddle, the winner will get updated from a story of his/her choice.

Find out the song name:
1} Lokpriy by Shanivar, Ravivar

2} Mere bin by Eminem

Do comment!

Signing off,
Ash💙