× 2 ×

T A E H Y U N G

"Come with me!" I said, I know I was a bit rude to her. Who cares for that? "Huh? Me following your lead? Never!" she scoffed slightly. "Let's see that in the future..." I winked, I was really losing my control everytime she rolled her eyes, and now did she.

"Aren't you running late?" I looked at her. "Why will I be?" she scoffed, such a bad habit of scoffing! "Guess you have an important award function to attend?" I knew that she was already late, but let's see her response. "Ohh! Holy crap!" that curse did not sound like one, but was just too swe... Nothing!

"How do you know?"

"I have my ways!"

"Die with them! I'm going!"

"Walking?"

"Huh? Come again" she scrunched her nose.

"Going to the ceremony by walking?" I laughed at her situation.

"F*ck!" she scrambled her hair lightly.

"Wanna have a ride?" I raised my eyebrows.

"No thanks!" the same bad habit of scoffing, she had.

"Fine, you are already 15 minutes late..." I walked a little distance and got inside my car. Driving my car, I saw Jisoo standing in the middle of my path. I rolled down the windows, when she came to the seat next to driver's.

"Drop me!" she asked, nope much of ordering!

"I'm busy" I said nonchalantly.

"I said drop me!" she got inside the car, as if it's her own. Maybe in the futu... Crap!

"That attitude is really bad for your health" I adjusted the mirror, and saw her setting her hair. Not too soon, she pulled out a lipstick from her bag and I got a nasty idea to ruin everything. I applied sudden brake, and ofc we jerked front and back again. The lipstick got smudged from her lips, down to her chin.

"Yaah Taehyung! What the f*ck are you up to?" she saw herself looking, nothing, except a joker! I could not hold my laugh and let it out.

"Your face... and the ceremony... go like this!" I was still laughing the shit out.

"How about I help you wipe this?"

I brought my face slowly towards her, the tension building in between us. I grabbed her neck softly and brought her face still closer to mine. Shit! This proximity with her could kill me! Our breaths fanning each-other's lips. She gulped and I came back to my senses. I slid my hands from her neck and  reached to her lips and placed my thumb softly on her lips. I then retracted back my hand and placed it on the steering wheel, realizing I would lose control, if I don't stop it here. I stopped the car, the brakes applied suddenly made both jerk forward.

"We're here. You can go inside"

"What about you?"

"I don't have any job here" I said and she closed the door of the car and without glancing back, she faded into the building.

A U T H O R

The whole building was covered with shimmering lights, flowers decorated at the entrance. She read the board near the entrance- 'BEST CEO OF THE YEAR 2023-24'. She felt quite excited and also doubted, if Taehyung was joking that he was not a nominee. She just shrugged that thought and went inside the building. She was soon joined by her assistant, Jennie.

"Ma'am you are gonna win for sure!"

"I know that Jennie... By the way, how am I looking?" she swiftly turned around and looked back at Jennie.

"How can I describe a fairy in words?" she smiled. Jennie was one of the most trusted person by Jisoo.

"Jennie... you're good with your words..." Jisoo whined, but was happy with Jennie's comment.

They heard some noises inside the building and both walked inside. They saw the podium and the back to them, they saw all the 'famous' CEOs cheering with their mistresses or girlfriend. Jisoo found out, that her only company was Jennie.

Both sat down in the front row as assisted by a personnel. Not too late, the program kick-started with a man introducing himself.

"Hey ladies and gentlemen gathered here!" he was successful enough to grab everyone's attention.

"So, today we are here to award the BEST CEO OF THE YEAR!" everyone cheered their company's CEO.

"Without getting late, let's know the winner of this year" Jisoo's heartbeat paced up every second.

Another person, might be the one who would announce the winner, came up to the podium holding a card. He roamed his eyes on the whole gathering and felt scared too.

"The winners of this year are..."

"Actually, we have two winners this year, with Kim Jisoo joining..." she was happy but was curious who the other person was.

"Joining with Kim Taehyung!"

X X X

Ash,
So yeah, this took long time to write in between studies. Currently, I am feeling stressed a lot! Anyways, I'll try to update soon.

Signing off,
Ash💙