× FUTURE SHOT-2 ×

WARNING: HIGH MATURE CONTENT IN THE CHAPTER! READ ONLY IF YOU'RE COMFORTABLE.

The INNOCENT Ashers here, continue and feel yourself single. LOL :)

Do let me how this chapter was, and Imma set a target for this chapter, cuz this drained every single cell of my brain and until the target of vote is reached, the next chapter won't be out.

TARGET OF VOTES: 30+

X X X

A U T H O R

She slowly slid the strap of her backless gown and stepped inside the steamy bathroom. She opened the tap and allowed the water to drench her completely. She sighed and rubbed the soap lazily on her petite body. She scrubbed her body softly, as if the slightest scratch could rip her apart.

Taehyung entered the house and called out for her, but received no response. In return, he threw his bag on the couch and walked up to his room. Entering the room, he heard the sound of running water, walking close to the bathroom, he found her gown lying on the floor. "How pityful of you?" Woah! He didn't even miss a chance of teasing her dress, about having her to himself.

He kneeled down and took her gown in his hand and threw it back onto the bed. Loosening his tie, he opened the bathroom door to get a translucent image of her, taking shower, inside the glass cubicle. Her body drenched and dripping with water, her hair spread across her bare back, ecstactic! Enchanting!

She was so into taking a bath, she didn't notice his presence, until she felt cold wind gushed to her body. She flinched and turned back to see him, leaning to the glass cubicle and smirking. "Y- you. Here?" she clasped her thighs together and covered her breasts and her womanhood. "May I?" he asked her, with his raspy voice. She back stepped to his every move.

He slowly entered the cubicle, and pushed the door close with his foot. He moved closer to her, while she unintentionally hit the shower button, turning it on. She gasped when the shower water came in contact with her bare back. He closed the distance between them and pressed his body close to her. He licked his lips and wiped the dripping water away from his face.

She kept her hand on his chest, stopping him from getting more close to her. "You look magnificent!" he leaned in to her ear, and whispered seductively. She took her hands away, and gave up to him. She felt a knot in her stomach, and she closed her eyes. She lifted her face a little, getting close to his lips, seeing her yearning for a kiss, he thought of teasing her. He backed off a little, and she opened her eyes in disappointment.

"Jerk!" she scoffed and turned away, her back facing him. He clicked his tongue and made her face him, slammed her against the wall. He cupped her face and slowly placed a feather kiss on her lips. She slowly wrapped her hands around his neck and pulled him for a passionate kiss. The kiss was so deep, that they never cared about the water falling and drenching them.

The kiss went into an extremely hot and intimate feel, he placed his wet hands on her waist and pulled her close. The shower water never helped them, but made it more difficult for them to breathe. She patted his shoulder telling him to stop. They parted and gasped for oxygen. Not too late, she pulled him by the tie and kissed him hungrily. She felt him groan in the middle of the kiss.

"So desperate, aren't we?" he said looking at her, while she was busy roaming her hands on his wet, clothed abs. She started unbuttoning his white shirt, while he leaned onto her neck and started marking them. She removed his tie and his shirt, making him stand with his upper body naked & she threw his damp shirt on the floor. She moaned when he bit and s*cked her sweet spot.

"May I?" he freaking asked for a consent!

She nodded her head, and he trailed his hand down her navel and entered his fingers inside her. "Tae!" she moaned, and he crashed his lips with hers, and devoured it to the whole. While he was distracting her from  the pain down there, she bore her nails into his back. "Tae, sl- slow it down..." she almost passed out, when his pace of thrusting increased. "Oh baby! Just moan my name" he increased his pace even more, making her fall on his shoulder.

"Holy f*ck!" she cursed when he curled his fingers down there, inside her. She felt a knot in her stomach, and knew she was almost close. "Tae... I'm close..." she frantically said, as he tapped on her thighs, and she wrapped her thighs around his torso. He couldn't bear the pain of her nails digging into his back, he picked up his tie somehow, which was hanging on the stand next to them, and tied to her hands, pinning it above her head.

"Damn!" she c*mmed on his fingers, and laid her head softly on his shoulder. Her breath rate was not sane for sure. He pulled his fingers out from her, kissed her like a beast. "Tired?" he looked at her, breaking the kiss. "No. I was just..." she stopped her words, when he just tucked her tied hands around his neck and exited the glass cubicle.

He placed her on the counter below the mirror, and pulled her close by her thighs. He stopped kissing her, when he felt his d*ck struggling down there. "All ready huh?" he asked her and slid his pants down. "That's..." she stopped speaking when he caressed his thumb softly on her lips. He stood naked infront of her, removing his boxers too.

Pulling her to him, he entered her and she cried. "No baby! Just tell when you are hurt. I'm sorry..." he cooed in her ears and kissed her gently. Sweat which earlier mixed with the water, was now running down their face and neck. "Tae!" she moaned when he hit her G-spot and a tear tumbled down her cheeks. Wiping it with his finger, he kissed her eyes and removed her hands off from his neck and untied them.

"Hold on tight, baby!"

He said, and as soon as she held his shoulder and her other hand boared his back, his pace of thrusting increased. "Ahh Tae!" she moaned and he was not sane after hearing her moans. He felt her walls clench around his d*ck, "You are so freaking tight Jisoo!" he said and after a few moments, his thrusts became sloppier and slippery, but his power never decreased. "You are on the pills right?" he asked, she nodded and soon he c*mmed inside her. He fell upon her a bit while she leaned back, onto the mirror.

X X X

Ash,
So to be frank, I'm very much disappointed that the number of votes are decreasing. I'm trying my best to update everyday, but still no good response.

I atleast expect 30+ votes for this chapter. Anyways, a full smut by me, which is cringed as always.
Thought of leaving you all in a cliffhanger, but might and for sure will do that in the next smut chapter I write. Do enjoy reading.

Signing off,
Ash💙