Chapter- 8

AUTHOR POV

The days rolled in a jiffy. Taehyung stepped out of the car, while his bodyguard opened the door for hdim. He stood, with his hands shoved inside his pockets, and a sunglass hanging on his beige-brownish satin shirt. He looked around searching for Mr. D'souza, but didn't find him, neither did he find Jisoo. He looked at his watch, they still had an hour for the departure. He went inside the airport, with his bodyguards following him.
H

e went into a restaurant and pushed his body onto the couch. He sat their peacefully, as there was no interruption by the media reporters. A while passed and he was still scrolling his mobile. He lifted his head, as soon as he heard the sound of heels clicking.

Ethereal!

He gulped hard seeing the person infront of him. Jisoo. He looked at her from head to toe.
Sunglasses settled on her hairs.
Hairs left free and curled a little at the ends, with a few strands on her face.
Face crowned with a subtle make-up and a small smile.
Neck adorned with a necklace, having a moon pendant.
A beige-brownish satin shirt, paired with a cream pencil skirt.
And at last, everything paired with her favourite maroon heels.
Taehyung looked at himself, and realized that both were wearing the same shirt. They matched! And he pulled back his attention on her, and started scrolling his mobile again. She sat on the chair infront of him and looked here and there. The silence b/w both of them was awkward as fuck.

"What do you want to eat?" He broke the silence and asked her. "I'm not in the mood to eat anything." She said and turned away. "The journey is long. You better have something." He said or to be more precise, he ordered and called the waiter. The waiter took their orders, brought them and served on their respective plates. "I'll serve myself." Jisoo said and the waiter stopped. "Thank you. You can go." Taehyung said and the waiter left. Jisoo started eating, but she found out that Taehyung's plate was empty. "You're not eating?" She asked him. "I'm not hungry." He said, with his gaze fixed on the mobile. "The journey is long. You better have something." She mimicked him and placed two pancakes on his plate, taking it from her plate. He tried not to smile, but his lips curved into a small smile. "I said I'm not-" He stopped his sentence, when she shoved a piece of pancake into his mouth. He yanked her hand away, and it hit the table. He wiped his mouth from a tissue and started eating the pancake on his plate. "Ouch!" She whined, and he didn't pay any heed to her words. Her fist started paining a lot.

Both finished their food and stood in the line to get thier necessary documents checked. He turned around to see people drooling at him and a slight smirk plastered on his face. "My effect!" He said nonchalantly and showing the tickets  and both walked away after the authority bowed to him.
Jisoo searched for her seat, while Taehyung plopped on his seat and breathed heavily. Her eyes were wide opened, when she saw that her seat was next to Taehyung's. He gulped and sat next to him, without paying any attention to him.

TAEHYUNG POV

Damn!

All this happens to only me. I moved further towards the window and wow! I felt like I was nearly going to fall off the plane. I turned towards my right and saw my vixen reading a magazine. I sighed and turned towards the window, but retracted back as soon as I heard a male's voice. "I'm sorry. Mr. Kim. I'm late." Mr. D'souza apologized. I nodded and he took his respective seat. "You want anything to eat?" I asked her and she nodded her head as no. I sighed and closed my eyes. The plane took off and I felt somewhat ease as it did so. I opened my eyes, as I felt my mobile vibrating. Mom. She had face timed me. I immediately answered the call and started talking to her.

Mrs. Kim: Ahh Taehyung-aah! Boarded the flight?

Taehyung: Yeah mom.

Mrs. Kim: Take care of yourself! Don't drink or I'll kick that ass of yours.

"Ouch!" I sneezed and my nose started burning and in the meanwhile, my hand twitched a bit and Jisoo's face flashed to my mom. I retracted my hand back as soon as I heard her scream.

Mrs. Kim: Yaah! Who's that girl next to you? Don't say me she's your-

Taehyung: Mumma, it's not like-

Mrs. Kim: Pass your mobile to her. Let me see her. Wahh! She is so damn pretty! You like her? Will you both marry e/o?

Taehyung: Mom. She's just a co-

Mrs. Kim: I SAID YOU TO PASS THE MOBILE BRAT!

I sighed defeatedly, and called Jisoo, passing her the mobile. Her face lightened as soon as she saw my mom. I don't know, but that calmed my heart in a way.

Mrs. Kim: You're so pretty my dear.

Jisoo: Eh. Thank you so much.

Mrs. Kim: What's your name dear?

Jisoo: I'm Jisoo. Kim Jisoo.

Mrs. Kim: Aww! That's such a perfect name for you.

Jisoo: Thanks Mrs. Kim.

Mrs. Kim: You'd make a perfect pair with my son, Taehyung! And yeah. Please take care of this brat. He won't listen to me. Promise?

Jisoo: Promise.

Taehyung: Mumma! Please stop.

Mrs. Kim: Shut up brat! And yeah. Jisoo do you like my son?

Jisoo: Umm. Ugh-

Taehyung: Hello mumma! Mumma! We can't hear you. I'll call you later.

Phew! That was a very close call. What was with my mom, she suddenly asked if Jisoo liked me? I looked at her and she looked back at me. The smile which was on her lips had faded. "Ugh. I'm sorry. My mother-" I apologized. "It's fine." She shrugged her shoulder and started reading the book. "You know my mom?" I asked her, while she lifted her head up and looked at me. "Umm. Yeah I guess. I had seen her when I-" She stopped and rushed to the washroom. I walked back her. "Vixen. Jisoo? Are you fine?" I stood out and called her. "Um. Yeah." She came out, wiping her mouth with a tissue. "I felt nauseous. That's all." She said and sat in her seat. "You can sit next to the window." I said to her. "No problem. You can only sit." She said. I groaned at her attitude, how bad I wanna wreck that attitude out of her. "Just go and sit!"