Chapter- 11

AUTHOR POV

His body froze, he felt paralyzed as he felt her lips on his chest. The world around them blurred, ceasing the exist. She felt her cheeks burn in embarrassment, this was way too much for her shy ass to control. "Your hands-" She stopped, when he scooted closer, pulling her more close and crashing his chest and her face. "Sir- Oh. I'm sorry." D'souza barged in ruining their intimacy and apologized. Both of them pulled aback, while Jisoo was fixing her dress, Taehyung clenched his jaws and ran his fingers through his hairs. "You should learn to knock the door." Taehyung said almost edging his snapping meter. "I'm sorry sir." D'souza said and went out. "Huh. Such a cock-blocker!" Taehyung scoffed under his breath. "What's wrong?" He walked to D'souza and asked him. "Actually sir. Ava mam had called you. But you didn't-" Taehyung stopped his flow and interrupted. "Fine. I'll call her. Wait- how did you get her number?" Taehyung asked. "Sir. I don't know. She herself called me." D'souza informed. Taehyung nodded and went in the room. He plopped on the bed and dialled Ava. She picked the call almost in two seconds.

Ava: Hey Taehyung! So busy huh?

Taehyung: Kind off yeah.

Ava: So busy that you almost forgot me?

Taehyung: I'm sorry.

Ava: It's okay. Take care.

Taehyung's jaw almost dropped down when he saw Jisoo drying her hair using the dryer, her body wrapped im a towel, water dripping from her hair. He gulped hard and was lost in her ethereal beauty.

Ava: Taehyung... you there?

Taehyung: Yeah yeah. I'll call you later. I'm busy, I've an important job.

Saying that, Taehyung declined the call and turned his gaze towards Jisoo. Both their gazes collided and they felt something churn in their stomach. He got off the bed and strided towards her. She clenched her fist, her knuckles turning white. And one last step, their intimacy began. "Taehyung- distance!" She tried looking confident, but the heat from her body, rose to her cheeks turning them crimson red. He held his hand on the wall, trapping her b/w himself and the wall. He stared into her soul, almost devouring her with his eyes only. "You look-" He dropped his head on her shoulder, sniffing her scent and his hand slipping the knot of her robe. "Hot! My vixen." He added after pecking her neck. She shivered under his touch. "Stop this- Tae-" That name made him stop, he pulled away from her but was still in her vicinity, enough to make her feel a knot in her stomach. He traced the features of her face with his fingers and brushed away the strand of hair and tucked it behind her ear. "You can pull of any man like this, but not me dear vixen." He said and backed away from her completely and sat on his side of the bed. "We are attending the gala tomorrow, and are returning day after tomorrow. Okay?" He looked at her, while she was lost in their intimate trance. "Jisoo? Lost in my handsome-ness huh?" Taehyung's lips curled a bit to a smirk as he checked her out. "Fuck you asshole!" She cursed and turned to face the mirror, drying her hair. "Well I'd really like to do that to you-" He was about to complete the sentence, but stopped when she threw her perfume bottle at him. "Shut up and sleep, if you want to be alive the next morning!" She snapped and slid under the duvet.

The sun rose, and peeked through the curtains. Taehyung stirred a little and woke up, finding Jisoo's legs on his, but the boundary made from the pillows was not messed. His nasty brain plopped up an idea, he took his mobile from the night-stand and clicked the photos of their legs tangled. He moved aside her leg without waking her up, and went to freshen up. After a peaceful slumber, Jisoo woke up expecting him to be next to her but he was not there. She walked down the stairs after taking a bath, and gasped seeing the sight in front of her. There he was, cooking the breakfast, only with a towel draped around his torso, his well built body, giving her a mental shock. "How long are you planning to stare at me?" He asked, noticing her presence without even turning back. "Huh? Is the cook not available?" She asked. "I'm not going to poison your food. You can eat this." He shrugged his shoulders. "I won't eat that." She said and walked near him. "What's that you're cooking?" She asked him again. "Eat and find out." He said and served both of them. Both sat on the dining table and started eating, but she decided to sit idle, without eating. "Am alive by eating this. Just eat this my vixen." He pointed and she started eating.