× 5 ×

A U T H O R

× the night of the award ceremony ×

Jisoo got into the car, after Taehyung left. Ronan had picked her, even though he didn't wanted to. Half of the ride was silent, as Jennie was accompanying both of them, as it was already late, and leaving her alone was not a sane idea. Jennie got down, waved at Jisoo and bid a grateful goodbye.

Ronan accelerated the car, making Jisoo jerk a little forward. "Why are you driving in such a speed?" she looked at him. "Sorry" he muttered, faintly. "Why?" Jisoo scoffed and was shocked. Both of them jerked front, when Ronan applied brakes suddenly. She looked around, the road was quite unfamiliar to her. Silence, calm, peace; the whole place was screaming this.
She turned towards Ronan, and saw that he leaned further close to her, and slowly rubbed his finger on her lower lip.

"I shouldn't have slapped you!" he said and while she was processing his apology, he sealed her lips, attaching his lips onto hers. She whinced, when he kissed her roughly. "Ronan... let me!" her voice was very feeble. He kissed her so passionately, and pulled her on his lap. Meanwhile, Jisoo gave up, of stopping him. "I- I'm sorry" he said in between the kiss but didn't break it.

Having a grip on her waist, he moved her hips around. She gasped when she felt his d*ck poking her a*s. "Ronan! Stop this crap here!" she yanked his hands away, and sat back on the passenger's seat. "Woah!" he licked his lips. "Deliciaso" {delicious}, he smirked. "Can you be on your limits? You got no limits to touch me, Ronan Allister!" she looked away from him. "Waah! Such a b*tch you are! That you are fine with another man touching and pinning you to the wall, but not me?" she lost all the control, she had since the morning, she slapped him!

"Mind your f*cking words, Ronan!"

She said and was about to get down the car, but Ronan held her hands.

"You'll regret this later!"

He said and left her hands, while she scoffed. She got down the car, and banged the door close with her foot. Ronan drove away, leaving her all alone in the silent street. "F*ck him!" she cursed, kicking the stone with her heels. "Ouch!" she whined, when she hit the stone hardly. Time faded away, and she sat on a stone, slightly balancing on it.

She looked at her watch- 10.51 PM. "So... he really won't come back..." she stood up and started walking.

"How about I provide my company?"

She jumped a little being scared, and saw Taehyung next to her. His coat on his arms, first two buttons of his shirt open, his hairs messed up, that neck-chain shimmering to the street-light and the beads of sweat dripping down his forehead. Oh God! What not?
She gulped seeing this turn-on sight. "What are you doing at this hour and that too here?" he asked her, and she just turned away and tried stopping her from looking at him from lust.

"I was just playing hop-scotch with a ghost here..." she said and started walking quick, leaving him behind. "Waah! I never knew that you even had this talent in you" he said and held her hands, indicating her to decrease her pace. "Why? Your husband didn't play with you?" How was this meant to be understood? As a tease or as a real concern or a question?

"Leave me!" she yanked his hands away and started walking even more quickly. Not too soon, she was in the air. He lifted her and carried her on his shoulder. "I'm a man of words baby!" she remembered his words, when they both were infront of the building, while he was waiting for his driver and she was waiting for Ronan--

"How about I carry you on my shoulders?"

She fisted her hands on his shirt and started hitting him lightly, to which he just chuckled. "Remembered?" he started walking, not allowing her to talk anything. "But still, I pity you!" he said and she rolled her eyes. "Your husband hates you?" he questioned her and waited for her answer. "Why do you bother about my life?" she scoffed, wiggling her legs and trying to scream. "No! But if I had a beautiful wife like you, I would have f*cked her from morning to night!" his dirty talk made Jisoo shiver.

X X X

Ash,
So yeah, as per the story-line, I had to add a bit of romance b/w Jisoo and Ronan. If you felt uncomfortable, I'm sorry for that. But yeah... will have to go with the flow. Expect the unexpected from me, LOL!

The target of votes for last chapter (the {detailed} smut), was not completed, but I could not hold back from publishing this chapter and knowing your reactions.
Do comment your reaction and enjoy reading.

Signing off,
Ash💙