× 6 ×

× present day ×

A U T H O R

"Taehyung! You'll have to f*cking pay for this!" Jisoo snapped her fingers infront of his face. "Jisoo... listen. There's nothing I can do. This is just a mere thing you could do to see and meet me!" he thought she was being chill with him, but nah! He mistook her anger, and will have to face the consequences!

She stomped her feet and was about to leave his office, when he held her hands and pinned her to the door. The craziest part was that, the door was translucent, almost giving the passerby with more than 3/4th picture of the things happening inside. She gasped when he removed the first two buttons of her coat. "Leave me!" she tried freeing her hands, whilst he pressed her more to the door, leaning on her.

"Be frank! Were you seduced yesterday, when I joined you the latter night?" Yeah! She was seduced! "I- I? Why will I be?" she felt her throat getting dry, when she saw him lick his lips. Not more, she felt her knees go numb, when he said-

"Nevermind. You got me seduced, when I almost got a view of your red panties, when I lifted you..."

"You? Did what?"

"Saw your panties..."

"Rea- really?"

"I'm so sure about the color of your panties, and you still doubt?"

"I- I've an important meeting to attend"

"But still... how bad I wanted to get a full view of it..."

He leaned still closer to her ears and whispered. She almost fainted at the lewdness of his words.

J I S O O

Oh! How bad I wanted to slap Taehyung! What does he thinks of himself? A hero? Villain?
Whatever he might be, he cannot win against me! I stormed into the room, where a meeting was going on. There he was! Staring at the computer screen, while his P.A was explaining the slides on the big screen.

All the clients and the employees looked towards her in astonishment. "Mr. Taehyung!" she called out his name sternly. She saw him sitting on the chair, towards his left, was his assistant explaining the presentation. Everyone looked back at Taehyung in a confused expression on their pityful face.

"Get out!" his voice was serious and sinful. I didn't budge a step and started coming inside the room.

"I f*cking said everyone to GET OUT!" Taehyung stood up, and the other members too, and started leaving.

"Mr. Kim Taehyung! Have you lost your mind to do such a pityful and disgusting act?" I stood infront of him, raising my neck a bit, to match his height and look at him. "Oh baby! I sent everyone out, to make sure we get privacy" he started walking close to me from his initial position.

"Keep distance!" I snapped at him, and being the dead-opposite of me, he caged me in between his arms and the wall.

"Why baby? Don't you like me?" I felt like puking at his cheesyness. No! I hate you!

"I'm here for something!"

"Once you're here, there's no word about you, going out!" he slowly snaked his arms over my waist and pulled me close.