× FUTURE SHOT-1 ×

WARNING: A BIT MATURE CONTENT IN THE CHAPTER! READ ONLY IF YOU'RE COMFORTABLE.

A U T H O R

He sat in front of her, she was holding a book and was trying to concentrate. "Baby..." he whined in front of her. "Hmm?" she lowered the book, and presented her face to him. "Why are you wasting your time here?" she stood up from the chair and walked towards the racks of books, kept in the hall.

He followed her, and she stood in front of a rack in the library. "Baby! I called you!" Taehyung was a bit stern this time. "I heard you baby..." she was busy searching for a book. "Then speak something. What are we here for?" I mean, is it really a question, that, what do we do in library? She clicked her tongue in annoyance and responded.

"To f*ck each-other!"

Taehyung choked on his saliva, but did not give up on having the same stern expression as before. "You really mean that?" he looked into her eyes. She unconsciously walked without responding him. "Why are we here Jisoo?" he asked her for the last time. "Don't yell Tae! We are in a library for God's sake!" she rolled her eyes. "Fine!" he went in front of her and pinned her to the rack. The books fell from the rack due to the sudden jerk, when he pinned her.

"Tae... baby..." she looked at him and gulped.

"Now what huh?" without wasting a second, he attached his lips with hers.

His hands were around her petite waist and pulled her more close to him. She gasped when he slightly pinched her waist and taking that as an advantage, he entered his tongue and devoured her to the fullest. Breaking the kiss after a brief time, he started kissing her neck and marking them. She bit her lips to control herself from moaning and she failed miserably.

"Tae!" she moaned when he roamed his sinful hands all over her thighs and bit her neck a bit too hard.

"Baby, don't moan! We are in a library for God's sake!" exact line, she said before and now, he changed it to the situation and said.

"Tae!" she was too flustered when he said such lewd words.

"Just respond me, when I ask you something"

"Hmm..."

"Tae, do you really love me or is it the lust taking over you?"

"Why suddenly huh?"

"Just wanted to know"

"Fine. Let me be honest, at first I really had lust on you. But now, no! I really love you Jisoo! You got your answer right. Happy?"

"Yeah. But still..."

"No other buts, when you have such a hot butt!"

"I hate you for this!" she snuggled on his chest.

"I love you for everything!" he hugged her even more tight.

"Tae! What about Ronan?"

"How about I kill him?"

"Tae! Are you serious?"

"Just joking, Mrs. Taehyung!" the last phrase made her stomach and heart do a flip.

"Ohh. Then my man knows to kill?"

"Only for you!"

"Such a flirt you are!"

"That's not being flirt, but being territorial!"

"Huh? Come again?"

"I'm just protecting what's mine, you know!" he winked at her and she lightly hit his chest, while his lustful eyes were roaming all over her body.

They were so into each-other that, they never felt the presence of someone clicking their pictures. Snap! This time, it did reach Taehyung's ear and he immediately broke the hug. "Jisoo, we need to go from here!" he held her hands and pulled her with him. "Tae? Why?" she was constantly asking being confused. "Just come with me I said!" he was furious on the person who clicked their picture, but failed to find them. "Guess, your husband has left behind a person, to check on you!" it really felt like that to him.

"Ronan could never do this, when we barely interfere in each-other's personal life"

"That's not justifying the truth!"

"Ronan... never... had a feeling on me"

"So? That doesn't mean, he wouldn't keep an eye on you!"

"But... he will be busy in his office work..."

"It's not him who clicked the picture, but it was by a man sent by him!"

"Tae... should we break..."

"Shut your mouth, or I know another way to do so!" they reached to Taehyung's car, he helped her get inside and he too got in.

X X X

Ash,
I know that you all Unholy humans will read it, even though there was a warning given.
CAUGHT IN 4K ASHERS!
So yeah, in one of the book (which is unpublished), I had mentioned about giving a name to you all, like, that makes me feel close to you. So yeah, my dumbass brain could not think of any other name than Ashers. Howz it?

LOVE YOU ALL, TAKE CARE 💙

Signing off,
Ash💙