Chapter Eleven Thalia writes a letter

Thalia watched the cartoons until Ash and Ali said it was time for breakfast. Thalia didn't know what to do she thought about writing a letter to Rose and Ashley but she didn't know, Thalia asked her moms what she should do because all this self doubt was starting to get her to make her spiral and it wasn't going to end well.

Once everyone had eaten they all went up to there rooms for a bit. Thalia could feel herself spiralling. Thalia didn't know what to do to stop the spiralling but she didn't communicate that with Ash and Ali. Her moms know the signs for her mind spiralling but Ash and Ali didn't pick up on her spirallying mind before it was to late.

Thalia was having a meltdown due to her mind and her being over stimulated. Thalia wouldn't let anyone near her until she got it all out of her system. Thalia knew if she let anyone near her she wouldn't be able to control herself. Thalia layed on the grass to give her some relief. To make her feel grounded and have a sensory input with the cold of the grass and rough of the ground.

Ash and Ali just sat a distance away but was still able to get to her if needed. The training was called Ashley and Rose sat by Ali and Ash. They waited until Thalia was ready to get up. Thalia stayed there for the longest time. Thalia stayed their for two hours. Thalia sat up when she knew she was calm. Ash and Ali came over to her. Ashley and Rose stayed back keeping visual making sure shes okay before they leaving her to Ash and Ali.

Thalia let Ash and Ali hug her before going up to their room. Thalia let Ash and Ali shower first she got her pad and pens out to start writing a letter to Ashley and Rose. Thalia did a spider diagram before getting ready to write so that she knew what she wanted to put in the letter.

Thalia knew what she wanted to say in her head but it was difficult for her to get that on to paper. She knew that it took a lot out of her soon she was in the zone with her writing she still found it hard sometimes. Before she knew it Thalia had finished her letter and put it in a envelope with Rose and Ashley's name on it. Thalia went to find Ash "Ash could you give this to Rose and Ashley please" asked Thalia.