Chapter Twelve Friendly Game

Thalia then left Ash and Ali and going for a shower. They had a feeling that Thalia was doing something in the lounge area of the room but didn't want to intrude. Ash then got up and went to Ashleys and Rose's room. Ash knocked on the door and then Rose opened the door and Ash handed her the letter. Rose looked confused.

"Its from Thalia for you and Ashley to read" said Ash. Rose and Ashley looked at each other "thank you Ash" said Rose. They all headed down to the meeting room where Emma had called a meeting. "I have organised a friendly match with England and Canada before we start our world cup bid" explained Emma.

Thalia hoped that Ash or Ali had given the letter to Rose and Ashley in the letter she explained how she was feeling and what her thoughts were. Thalia knew that she explained a lot in the letter and hoped that it would clear a few things up. Thalia knew that she did explain things thoroughly in her letter but hoped that they understood.

Thalia was listening intensively to Emma's speech she would come on after half time for england but she would play at least 60 minutes against Canada. Thalia was nervous to go against Canada to go against her moms but she knew that she had the skills and knowledge to be starting.

Thalia then went with Ash and Ali to get there dinner before doing team bonding. Tonights team bonding was watching a movie tonight. Thalia chose to sit by Ash and Ali so that they could cuddle. Thalia got comfy in a beanbag that she moved so it was next to the couch by Ash and Ali. They were doing the bonding in Ashleys and Roses room. They were a tad disappointed that she chose to sit next to Ash and Ali but they understood.

The letter that Thalia wrote them gave them a lot of understanding of her way of thinking and they were trying to adjust to it but they knew in the end she just needed time and a lot of understanding and support.

The chose to watch Lemonade Mouth a lot of the team were disney fanatics and just wanted to watch disney moves over and over again. If the others on the team let them then they would watch Disney movies all the time.