Chapter Six

(Authors Note: tbh kinda a filler chapter. js Tim getting ready for his date)

After lying in bed for most of the morning with no remote desire to get up, I heaved myself out of the bed. *Ding!* I stretched, letting my bones shake off any lingering stiffness. I reached for my phone on the nightstand, reading:

Annie
"Hey, Tim! The date is 12:00 pm. 13523 Tea with T Is the address. You are looking for a white guy with blonde hair, green eyes, and kinda skinny."

Trying to calm my nerves, I decided to go about my daily routine as normal. I brushed my teeth and hopped into the shower. As the water cascaded down my body, and I rubbed a soft vanilla scented soap over my pale skin, I started to think about Moby again. His perfect steel chest and rippling abs. His deep boops that within the right environment turned my knees into jelly. Everything about him was marvelous.

Once I brought myself back from that euphoric dream, I instantly got mad at myself. Impulsively I banged my head against the wall as a sort of self punishment. Leaping out of the shower with a new bump on my forehead, I put on one of my white shirts and usual jeans. I had like a hundred of each. I kept my hair spiky, pointing the tips to the sky with my fingers.

I looked at the time and it read 11:30. Since the coffee shop was 20 minutes away I decided to leave right then and there. I threw on my shoes (Literally) and grabbed my keys and wallet. Time to see if listening to Annie was a good idea.