Chapter 11

A/N: Thank you everyone for the votes and/or adding this to your reading lists. I really appreciate it! I hope all of you enjoy this more intense chapter!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The car that Gibson rode in parked a few yards away from the base, already seeing the destruction that was caused in the wake of the clash before them. Gibson got out and surveyed the area and the other men did the same. Gibson had seen Godzilla staring up at the sky watching the feathered-golden creature and red-lava creature duke it out. He then noticed a cliff that wasn't too far from them. On the cliff stood Y/N and Mothra. He smirked. This was perfect. He and the general could capture Y/N and Mothra.

He took his phone out and ordered some squads to come to the cliffside by the military base and be prepared with some heavy equipment for capturing Mothra. Y/N shouldn't be too hard to recapture. He put his phone away and went to helping out some of the military personnel that had gotten hurt from the gigantic battle.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That SUV had to be ordered by Mr. Gibson," Whitney said as she continued watching the car follow them from the side view mirror.

"I'm sure it was," Carl agreed. He sighed in annoyance and stopped the car.

"Wait. What are you-" Whitney tried to talk to her boss but he cut her off.

"I'm putting a stop to this now." Carl got out of the car.

Nathan watched in silence and Valerie decided to follow Carl. She had a feeling he may need help.

"You two stay here," Valerie said to Nathan and Whitney before exiting the car.

Nathan turned around to watch through the back window of the car as Carl and Valerie waited for the people of the SUV to exit their car. Whitney took to watching through the window as well, turning her body around entirely in her seat. Both hoped that the experienced scientist and psychic would be alright.

Carl glared at the vehicle that had stopped behind them. The people were being rather slow at getting out. Valerie mentally readied herself to use her powers if needed. The car doors of the SUV swung open with such force it almost looked as if they would break off. Men dressed in military attire immediately surrounded the two and their car.

"Just come with us quietly. We don't want to hurt you," one of the men spoke out.

Easy enough to say when they all had guns pointing at them. Carl's body tensed slightly with several guns being aimed at him. He wasn't surprised by this.

"Are you still needing Whitney and myself to do research on Hadeon?" Carl decided to distract with some conversation.

"Yes. The general is still interested in you two along with her," one the men answered and hinting at Valerie being the other person of interest.

Valerie was focusing her powers on each of the guns to try and maneuver them from the hands of the military men.

"Enough of the chit-chat!" another cadet said in annoyance. "Get back in your car and follow us to the base!"

Carl was about to retort when suddenly guns were flying around in the air. The military men gasped at the sight and Valerie had turned all the guns to face the military men. Carl smiled at the change of events.

"I suggest you boys do as we say. Get out of here and go home," Carl spoke confidently.

Valerie still held control over the guns, each one pointing at the men's heads. The men grew nervous as the guns were aimed too close for comfort at them. It would be so easy for Valerie to pull the triggers and shoot all of them at once. However, she didn't wish for such an action to occur. She would do what was needed though.