ఌ #18

"cash or card, sir?"

"card." seokmin fished out his wallet and pick the card from inside then he gave it to the lady at the cashier to finally punch all the items he bought.

while seokmin was waiting for his card that was being processed by two cashiers, anton was helping the baggage man to placed all the paper bags of different brands of clothes at the pushcart. im telling you, there has over ten luxury brands of clothes.. and all those branded clothes was only for jisoo, for seokmin's princess.

anton remembered earlier how his master had a hard time choosing what brand of clothes would suit to jisoo, but since they cannot decided, seokmin just bought almost all brands of clothes that was available here in this mall, and now it was over ten papers bags. it took awhile before seokmin got his card back at him since the cashier told him that he bought was way too expensive that they cannot processed it as easy as other people paying through cards.

their driver helped him and anton to placed all the paper bags at the compartment of the car, before his secretary was the one who opened the door for him before he went inside himself. while they are on the way back to the mansion, anton was telling seokmin his schedule for the whole week, and seokmin was kind of happy that it wasn't that hectic unlike before and it seemed like anton really compress everything well so seokmin could spend much time with jisoo inside the mansion.

the travel time going back to the mansion took over thirty minutes since the mall they went from was far from the meeting place earlier. when the car went inside the mansion's main gate, even though it was still meters away, seokmin can clearly see how jisoo and his cousin, lee chan was playing golf at the side of the front yard. and the more that the car gets close to where they are, the more that seokmin could see jisoo was smiling so wide while playing the golf.

he was like a kid playing with his friend at the backyard of their house. jisoo's smile was so innocent, even the way he swings and hit the ball it was very childlike and how he jumped a little when his ball hits the goal. and seeing jisoo like this made his heart flutter, made him fall for jisoo even more.

though there are times that he couldn't help but to get jealous over to lee chan.. yes, that feeling he admitted back when he saw jisoo laughing and playing happily with lee chan before at the shore was true, he do... seokmin really felt jealous of his own cousin. because for him, for seokmin, he was doing everything to make jisoo fall in love with him, but then it will always fall in vain because the only person jisoo could smile and laugh into was with lee chan.

but he shrugged those thoughts off away as he realized that it was too absurd to get jealous over to his own cousin. plus he's the one himself asked lee chan to accompany and make jisoo comfortable inside the mansion, and lee chan was just doing his part so jisoo could bear living here with him for less than eighty days now. and its been like.. sixteen days already.

its been sixteen days since he kidnapped jisoo and locked him here in the mansion with him. and through those sixteen days with jisoo, seokmin felt like there's nothing changes.. or so, he only thought that there was really nothing.

"help me place it inside jisoo's room, then call him right after." thats what seokmin uttered the moment larry greeted them at the main door of the mansion.

larry, as always, bowed at seokmin first before he helped anton to get the paper bags upstairs and placed it inside jisoo's room. before seokmin could walk after them, he take a glance first where jisoo and lee chan was playing, and just like earlier, jisoo was still that innocent happy little princess. seokmin chuckled then he finally looked away as he walk upstairs to catch up with anton and larry whose carrying the paper bags for jisoo.