ఌ #51

"good morning sir jisoo, your breakfast is ready."

jisoo was being greeted by the smiling lee chan with matching his both hands in the air like as if he was a waitress in a fancy restaurant that is greeting the guests. he was also wearing his favorite brown apron ending above his knee, and what the young boy looked like early this morning was enough for jisoo to smile sweetly and because lee chan looked like a kid himself. plus jisoo also smelled that freshly cooked eggs, bacons and toasted bread. even that baked cheese oyster.

though those good things are what greeted jisoo early this morning, but his eyes seemed not satisfied as it roam around trying to find something.. or more like someone. even though jisoo was used to waking up and going downstairs in the morning without that someone he was looking for, but for jisoo, it was different today since up until now, they are still not okay over the matter that they love each other.

jisoo pursed his lips. "where's seokmin?"

even though he knows already that the mafia was not around, jisoo still tried to roam his eyes trying to convince himself that he was here. that that someone was just hiding in the corner not to see each other. but the more that jisoo was getting closer to the dinning area where lee chan was waiting for him, the more jisoo's chest created a pang finally accepting that seokmin wasnt around. he wasn't around to eat breakfast with him, he wasn't around to greet him good mornings with soft kisses and touching his body.

lee chan's brows furrowed. "he did not inform you?"

"lee chan, i wouldn't ask if he did." then he let out a weary chuckled as he sat on the usual spot he's sitting whenever they're having meals at the dinning. he pursed his lips again. "he didnt inform me. do you know where is he?"

and ever since they got into an argument regarding that matter, jisoo noticed that seokmin wasn't informing him about the things he has to do for the day unlike before. it started when he didnt know that seokmin went out on a meeting in naples, then to when he raided hyunwon's organization and now, he doesn't know where that mafia is. and he only got an idea if he's asking lee chan or wonil about where seokmin went.

honestly, jisoo wanted to be sulky over to what seokmin was doing, but he remembers that they are not in a good terms and those are not over yet. and jisoo doesn't want to add on the problem that they currently have so he just shut his mouth and control his feelings and understands that seokmin was just like that towards him because of the problem they have right now.

"he's out sir jisoo with his counterparts and men to celebrate their victory over hyunwon. dont worry they'll be back later." jisoo saw how lee chan did he best light up the mood since his sweet smile faded after knowing that seokmin wasn't around and he doesn't know where did he go. jisoo nods his head after hearing where that mafia went. "you should eat already. that breakfast are specially made for you."

jisoo pursed his lips and decided to just eat his breakfast that was served in front of him including that milk since he doesn't drink coffee in the morning. and once jisoo saw what kind of breakfast he has in front of him, he doesn't know but seeing that five baked cheese oyster perfectly and neatly arranged in the plate at the top of the bread with eggs, bacons and other toppings, made hin smile because he knows who cooked and prepared this breakfast for him.

jisoo shot lee chan a glance with a smile. "did he cooked this for me?" because every time seokmin cooked him breakfast, it always has his favorite, that baked cheese oysters.