ఌ #50

"any last words before i totally end your life, my dear friend?"

though he was panting heavily as the blood from his nose was still flowing and he was tired already but seokmin did not bother and he just continued to toture hyunwon that was sitting on the chair he sat earlier, also was panting along with how his face and the side of his stomach was bleeding due to their fight awhile ago. seokmin was still gripping through his hair hard enough that he's holding his head high to where it has much pressure and force.

the side of hyunwon's lips rose up. "lee seokmin. i will never forget that name." he stared at seokmin for some seconds trying to come up with the words to say to him, for the last time. hyunwon chuckled. "the mafia that will never be just like his father."

that made seokmin somewhat pissed. "really?" then the side of his lips rose up as he grabbed the knife that was clung into his pant's belt. "then ill show you who i am and i want you to tell satan about me in hell."

seokmin gripped through hyunwon's hair even harder as hyunwon groaned so hard after feeling how his hair would be removed from his scalp from how hard seokmin was gripping to him. they stared at each other first before hyunwon reacted upon feeling how seokmin stabbed him on his chest as his blood flowed like river in his body and seokmin's hand along with his arm. seokmin's nose was scrunching staring darkly at hyunwon's eyes.

"that is for my organization and my three men." seokmin hissed after then he stabbed hyunwon again on the other part of his chest area. "this is for my cousin, lee chan." after he hissed, the mafia now stabbed hyunwon using the knife in the middle of his stomach. the blood kept flowing out of hyunwon's body and seokmin's arms. "this is for my princess, jisoo."

then after stabbing hyunwon multiple times, seokmin grabbed the gun as he pointed it towards to hyunwon. "and this, this is for my father." right after he said it, he pulled the trigger exactly where hyunwon's heart.

seokmin was panting heavily watching how hyunwon fell on the floor sideways after being shot on his chest area and stabbed multiple times. hyunwon's eyes was opened as he blinked for one last time before he shut his eyes.. and there, seokmin's jaw clenched as his heart thumped rapidly after seeing how hyunwon, their mortal enemy, the one who killed his father two years ago, was now dead. it died by the hands of the mafia boss. hyunwon died by the hands of the one and only, lee seokmin.

and finally, seokmin got the justice for his father.

the side of his lips rose up. "i wish you happiness in hell, my friend."

he kicked hyunwon for the last time to see if the latter was really dead, dead. and when he noticed that he wasn't breathing anymore that's when seokmin smiled so wide as he nods his head in happiness that his eyes filled with water. but he controlled himself especially when anton called him from behind, seokmin wipe his nose that kept on bleeding since earlier before he faced anton who's face also was bleeding and his polo was full of blood stained.

"they're all dead, master." anton announced as he roamed his eyes around as the smile crept into his face seeing hyunwon was lying on the floor with his blood.

seokmin nods his head. "burn the whole area, make sure you wont miss any bodies."

anton bowed his head. "in your words, master."