ఌ #30

"guys, seokmin has something to say."

jisoo pulled seokmin with him to face his friends who are eating their early dinner at the dinning area. though actually, they were supposed to eat their dinner outside again on the shore just like they did earlier for the lunch, but unfortunately, a heavy rain came so they aren't able to enjoy much of their picnic time there. but luckily, they were able to play along the shore right after eating lunch but in limited time since it rained.

when seokmin did not utter a words after some second, jisoo tugged him. "go on, seok. they're going to listen to what you're going to say." then he smiled at seokmin to encourage him to tell what he wants to announce to his five friends.

seokmin cleared his throat as he face jisoo's five friends who's waiting for him to say something. "unfortunately, due to the sudden heavy rain around italy.. anton and the pilot decided to fly you back to korea tomorrow morning. would that be okay with you?"

jeonghan, the eldest, nods his head. "its fine with me, as long as we'll be able to be with jisoo the whole night."

the rest also agreed to what jeonghan has said, and jisoo even asked if they dont have any jobs to attend tomorrow and the rest said that they file a three-day leave for this since the travel time going back to korea from italy takes almost a day. by that, jisoo asked seokmin if his friends can spend the night inside his room, which gladly, the younger agreed and let jisoo whatever he wants to do as long as he's inside the mansion and he was never out of sight of the cctv cameras.

after they've done taking their dinner, jisoo and his friends already went upstairs with lee chan with them because he's going to give them extra clothes so they can change into comfortable one. and while lee chan was giving him their clothes, they couldn't stop talking to the young boy especially seungkwan because him and lee chan somewhat has the same humor plus jeonghan invited lee chan to join with them earlier playing in the shore and take lunch with them.

even when lee chan was about to go, jihoon told him he can go back inside jisoo's room to talk and enjoy the night with them. jisoo also invited him to join with them, making lee chan a bit shy because he wasn't used to interacting with other people since he grew up staying inside this mansion. lee chan was with jisoo when they went back to the kitchen, though the reason why jisoo went downstairs again is to get snacks and some light liquors for his friends... and also to have some sort of moments with seokmin.

since jisoo couldn't able to spend time alone with seokmin the whole day.

"why are you so clingy, princess?" seokmin's side of his lips rose up as he stated at jisoo who's hugging him, both arms wrapped around the younger waist while seokmin's arms was also hugging him. and just like jisoo told to jihoon and jeonghan, he felt safe whenever he's inside seokmin's arms. "do you need anything, princess? just say it, ill give it to you."

jisoo automatically shook his head. "no, i dont need anything." then he lift his head and he was being greeted with seokmin's gazes on the way. jisoo pouts. "i just missed you, so much."

seokmin chuckled. "i see, you're down bad with me, dont you, princess?" jisoo rolled his eyes when the younger asked that question with mischievous smile plastered on his face prolly was teasing him. "come on, princess. its only one day and night... ill swear tomorrow and for the following days, you'll be with me. only with me."