ఌ #54

"oh darlin' cause you'll always be my baby."

jisoo couldnt help but to burst out crying while covering his mouth using his right hand the moment he saw seokmin appeared from the side of this living room while holding the mic and a bouquet of different kinds of flowers and the younger was directly looking at him while singing that song. and what made jisoo cried even more was when the younger started to walk closer to him without parting their gazes.

and once seokmin went inches away from him, the younger gave him the bouquet of different kinds of flowers which jisoo slowly took it from seokmin's hand using his left hand since the right one was still covering his mouth. he was very surprised, this so unexpected and as far as jisoo knew about seokmin, the younger doesnt like surprises and he is seokmin's first and greatest love so probably the younger didnt know how to run this kind of romantic things.

though what seokmin did wasnt as extravagant as other surprises, but for jisoo, it was all enough. those fairy lights, petals of roses scattered on the floor, this bouquet and seokmin singing him a song was all enough. actually, even without this one, and him and seokmin talking about the problem that they have was all jisoo's need. so whatever in front of him right now, was too much.

"i ain't gonna cry, no and i won't beg you to stay. if you're determined to leave boy, i will not stand in your way." seokmin continued singing the song about allowing someone to finally go, then the younger extended his free hand then he cupped jisoo's cheeks and he tried to wipe the older's tears away. "but inevitably you'll be back again. cause you know in your heart, babe our love will never end, no."

jisoo sobbed so hard as he looked at seokmin lovingly. "s-seokkie.."

seokmin smiled at him sweetly. "you will always be apart of me, im part of you indefinitely. boy don't you know you can't escape me, oh darlin' 'cause you'll always be my baby." after he wiped jisoo' s tears, his hand traveled to held the older's hand and jisoo chuckled yet he cried even more when seokmin spin him around with their hands above their head, and ended up hugging each other. "and we'll linger on, time can't erase a feelin' this strong. no way you're never gonna shake me. oh darlin' 'cause you'll always be my baby."

the younger continued singing the rest of the song while jisoo was hugging him while crying so hard, but sometimes they would freed the hug to stare at each other and for seokmin to wipe his tears away. seokmin also swayed him slowly like as if they are doing a slow dance but it didnt last long because jisoo just hugged him again after feeling that he cannot hold himself back in happiness. seokmin was chuckling while he was singing.

"oh darlin' cause you'll always be my baby."

and seokmin ended the song with that line using his normal voice when talking to jisoo, like as if he was just saying those words and not singing anymore because even him, his eyes was getting teary already. jisoo remained hugging seokmin as he didnt mind if the bouquet of flowers get crumpled because of how tight he was hugging the younger, but he doesnt care, because the only thing matters to him right now was him, his happiness and his mafia, his seokmin.

jisoo felt how seokmin was showering his crown with small kisses as he also tightened his grip through his upper body like as if he doesnt want to let jisoo go and he doesn't want this hug to end. but they know they have that's why after some minutes, jisoo pulled the hug and he was about to cover his face for seokmin not to see what he looked like but the younger was quick enough to cupped his cheeks and wipe his tears away. he was still sobbing.