SNAKE BOI, SANDBOX TRAINING

Please Read This. The story won't make sense otherwise.

Speech - "I DO NOT HAVE DADDY ISSUES, I AM PAPAS SPECIAL BOY"

V1 Speech - ″Go-Go Gadget, car bomb!″

Actions - *Dies*

Regular Cuts - [}{}{}{]

Story Beginning/Ending - /\/\/\/\

/\/\/\/\

V1 was back in the hotel, sitting in it's room, the same thought running through it's Nikon head over and over.

″What the hell is wrong with me?″

Until music starts to play...

″What?″

V1 looked around until it spotted a familiar yellow console in the corner of its room.

″Oh. When did that get here?″ V1 got up to check out the console when an explosion shook the building. V1 immediately responded by shooting out the window and jumping out of it, spotting a giant airship flying in the sky.

 V1 immediately responded by shooting out the window and jumping out of it, spotting a giant airship flying in the sky

V1 used the core eject jackhammer to launch himself above the airship.

"Is that V1?" Asked Charlie from the ground. Speaking of the ground, all the patrons were outside for some reason, probably the airship. V1 dropped a core from the ejector before whippin out the【MAURICE】railgun and firing it at the core.

*BOOM*

Half of the airship was literally eviscerated in an instant, leaving the rest to fall to the ground.

"HOLY SHIT!" A voice was heard from what was left of the airship.

"Damn! Thats one hell of an explosion!" Angel dust. Probably.

"Boss, the ship is going down!"

"Do you think im blind! I can clearly see-"

The ship hit the ground while the front window shattered, leaving several egg things to fall out, and a single snake boi. V1 landed in front of the snake boi and immediately pointed the railgun at his face.

″Prepare your anus, you're about to get railed.″

The snake boi looked up with fear, for two different reasons.