HEAVENS SCRAPS.

Please Read This. The story won't make sense otherwise.

Speech - "V1. The 🗿 is here."

V1 Speech - ″🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙″

Actions - *coins*

Regular Cuts - [}{}{}{]

Story Beginning/Ending - /\/\/\/\

/\/\/\/\

Gabriel was casually walking through the streets of heaven, or at least, that's what it looked like. Gabriel was getting a lay of the land. If anything ever happened, he would need to know the area around him at all times.

"Hey Gabe!" Peter called to him from a table at the coffee shop they were at last time. "How are you this fine evening?"

"I thought I told you to never call me that, and I'm doing just fine, thank you." Gabriel just wanted to move on, Peter has already made a few moves, and none of them have worked.

"Well gee, no need to be so grumpy. This is heaven! Just relax and have a good time!"

"Uhuh, sure." Gabriel took this as a chance to leave. He didn't even need to look behind him to know Peter was staring. Gabriel just quickly moved on to get the rest of the layout of heaven.

[}{}{}{]

Something Gabriel had learned from sparring with other Exterminators, they're completely immune to most damage. They also suck ass at fighting. Gabriel entered the Extermination camp, hearing hushed whispers about "Commander Lute lost"

Because she did. Badly. What's worse...

"Gabriel."

Gabriel turned to face Lute.

"I want a rematch." This is the 13th time Lute had asked in a week. And the 2nd time she's asked today. Everytime she loses, but gets a bit better.

"Ask me tomorrow, I have better things to do."

"Like?"

"Absolutely anything else. I'm just here to check in with the commander, then Emily really wants to 'have a chat' with me."

"Fine. But I'm getting that rematch later." Lute conceded.

Gabriel rolled his unseen eyes, and moved on to the commanders tent, he had to say, it was needlessly big. Gabriel entered the tent to Adam spotted him and quickly tossed the dirty magazine he was reading. Gabriel wondered to himself how he managed to get one in heaven.

"Heyy! My best soldier!"

"Adam, any news on the denizens of hell?"

"Pfft, no. You think I care enough to check what some stupid sinners are doing with their time?" Adam gave his usual cocky smile.

If Gabriel was being honest, that smile made him very punchable. "You can't be seriously telling me you have absolutely zero info on hell?"

Adam sighed. "Gabriel, Gabriel. There's nothing to worry about! I mean, what are they going to do to us?"

"Fight back."