SPRING ROLLS.

Please Read This. The story won't make sense otherwise.

Speech - "I am trying to have a moment."

V1 Speech - ″10011010011″

Actions - *Cries in rage*

Regular Cuts - [}{}{}{]

Story Beginning/Ending - /\/\/\/\

/\/\/\/\

V1 was drawing down blueprints for a new arm. Making it wouldn't be cheap, but Sir Pentious said he had it covered. V1 was quietly working when it came to a realization.

″How can I make this thing magic applicable...?″ V1 didn't know the first thing about magical tech. It's read through Stolas' book hundreds of times over. (It has to do something while it waits.) V1 knows tons of spells, but can't easily act upon them. It would need a medium every time it used a spell.

″I should check if the materials arrived. Sir Pentious said they'd be arriving by now.″ V1 got up and left his room, going downstairs to the usual chaos.

"Enjoy your Carmine purchase." A voice never heard before has said.

"Carmine?! As in Carmilla Carmine, you are buying parts from an overlord?!" That voice was Vaggies.

V1 saw that Sir Pentious had made... Some sort of cannon and had a bunch of boxes on a cart. ″Are those the materials?″

"Ah! V1, yes, indeed they are!" Sir Pentious said, eager to start building.

"V1 are you in on this?" Vaggie asked, disappointed. "Ay dios mío, ¿Por qué tengo que lidiar con esto...?" She took a breath. "No. You cannot," She pointed at Sir Pentious. "Cannot!" Then V1. "Build weapons in this hotel."

″Its not a weapon. It's an arm.″ V1 clarified.

"Why?" Vaggie was now just confused.

″Magical Purposes. It's more of a utility than a weapon.″

"It is? I'm more of a weapons specialist..." Sir Pentious was starting to doubt if he could actually meet V1's expectations.

″You'll be fine, look.″ V1 handed Sir Pentious the unfinished schematics for his arm. ″It's about 20% finished. I started this morning.″

Sir Pentious blanched as he looked at the paper he was just handed. "What even is this shit?"

*Snatch*

"Gimmie that." Vaggie snatched the paper from Pentious. She quickly skimmed over it before nodding. "I have no idea what any of this means. What in the world is an 'ionic defibrilizer'?"

″You guys are seriously behind the times. We've were making laser guns since 2096.″

"It's 2024." Husk butted into the conversation.

″...That explains a lot actually.″

"V1 possibly being from the future aside, the cannons gotta go. No one here is going to hurt you, they're just being nice." Vaggie decided not to dwell on the implications of V1.

Sir Pentious turns around to see Husk and Angel flip him off. While Nifty gives him a crazy-ass look. "I have my doubts."

"Well, you'll have to trust us."