15 - 2 years later

POV Malika
12 may 2024
Paris, France 🇫🇷

Me and Kylian are still together and are stronger than ever. Of course like all couples we have our ups and downs but we still love each other like before if not even more. We lives together now and have been living together since 6 months into our relationship.

Last summer Kylian sent a letter to PSG that he is not going to extend his contract until 2025 and will be leaving this summer. They weren't happy with it so they made his first month a living hell. He was not allowed to go with them to Japan with he was so happy to go to since Ethan his little brother were going. They didn't allow him to train with the first team either or play the games. Until they allowed him after 1-2 months. At first they let him play full time until the start of this year in February. The coach either made him start but took him out or made him sit and let him play the last 20 minutes of the game if it wasn't an important game like French cup or champions league. He was upset but there was nothing he could do about it.

For the past few days I have been feeling off. I have been throwing up and feeling sick. I should have had my period one week ago and it was late so I took two pregnancy tests and both came back positive. I have been pregnant for two months now. I'm going to surprise Kylian with the news after the game.

Today is Kylians last match at Parc Des Princes because he is leaving PSG. I'm of course going there with my friends and my cousins are coming. We are now sitting with Kylians family. I have a really great relationship with his family. especially his mother Fayza, she is really a dream mother in law and I love her so much. I have a very strong friendship with his little brother Ethan. He is my bestie.

Kylian is going to play for Real Madrid next season and I'm moving with him to Madrid. He asked me if I wanted to move with him or stay here and we would have a long distance relationship which I didn't want so I accepted to move with him.

So we are sitting in Kylians lounge to watch the game. I'm of course wearing his jersey. He and my cousin are playing. they won the Ligue so we are going to celebrate it with the team.

PSG lost 1-3 but my boyfriend scored his last goal here. It is a lot of emotions. I haven't cried so much for a long time. I'm so happy for him.

We are now all down in the field and are celebrating with them.

Me: Achraf I'm so happy for you and are so proud of you primo

Achraf: thank you mi Hermana

After we were congratulating everyone and were having fun. I saw from afar Kylian is looking left and right and he was holding a microphone. I left him to celebrate with his family

Kylian: Malika hakimi can you please come here, he was speaking through the microphone

I walk up to him and he walked up to me and started talking

Kylian: Malika since the first time I saw you I fell in love with you and when I got to know you I fell more and more in love with you. You are the best thing that ever happened to me and I love you so much, so I have a question to you, he went down on one knee Malika Hakimi do you want to marry me?

My eyes widened and tears came down from my eyes

Me: yes Kylian yes of course I want to marry you,