17

POV Mbappé
29 May 2024
Paris, France 🇫🇷

Today I went to Clairefontaine for the national team. In two weeks we are going to Berlin for the Euro 24 and I can't wait. I hope we win it.

Yesterday it was globe soccer award Europe edition. It was in Italy. I wanted my fiancée to come with me but she didn't want to. She was tired so she stayed at home. My mother was with her so I was relieved.

It was really a great day. I won the best player of the year. I was so happy that I won it. I have already won it one time before but this year I also won it.

I'm happy to be with the French national team because I always enjoy hanging out with the team. I always can't wait to join the team and are happy when I do. Like always we have training the first day. We always play like children when we have training that Didier the coach gets tired of us. But we have a great friendships so it is fun.

POV Malika
2 June 2024
Paris, France 🇫🇷

Today I have been so tired and my stomach hurts so much. I am at my in laws house because Kylian didn't want me to be alone during the time he is with the French national team especially now that I'm pregnant.

Like I said my stomach hurts so much and I needed to go to the bathroom. When I arrived at the bathroom I felt like some liquid run down my legs and when I looked I saw that it was blood. I panicked and called out for my mother in law.

Me: MAMAN

Fayza: what happened ma fille

Me: look, I showed her my legs

Fayza: merde, we need to go to the hospital, WIL COME HERE NOW

Wilfried: what happened

Fayza: We need to take Mali to the hospital now

Wilfried: why what happened

Fayza: we don't have time to ask questions now, we need to go to the hospital

After I changed and we went to the hospital. I felt like I was going to throw up and felt very dizzy. I hope that it's not a miscarriage and if it is I'm afraid of how Kylian will react. He isn't a violent or an abusive person but I'm afraid he will leave me and be angry at me.

POV Mbappé
2 June 2024
Paris, France 🇫🇷

Today we have training and we are greeting the public present. When I was changing I saw that I got 4 missed calls from my brother and 6 missed calls from my mom and 3 from my father. I got very worried so I called my mother.

Maman❤️

Me: Maman what happened

Mom: oh Mon fils, we are at the hospital

Me: why what happened

Mom: Malika is maybe having a miscarriage

Me: what are you talking about maman

Mom: we are at the hospital now and the doctor are examining her now

Me: I'm coming, which hospital are you in

Mom: clinical saint léopold

Me: I will talk to the coach and leave the gathering now