20 - 1 year later

POV Malika
10 July 2025
Madrid, Spain 🇪🇸

Me and Kylian got married last year in November . It was truly a beautiful day. Then we had our son. He was born in 12th December. He is truly the best thing happened to me. He looks just like his father. Kylian is a perfect dad to him and are always helping me taking care of him. His name is Julian.

For the past few weeks I have been feeling like Kylian is becoming more distant from me. Like he always goes out with his teammates and partying with them or spending time with them. If he is at home he either plays with our son or on his PlayStation or sleeps. He even started to sleep in the guestroom if he even sleeps at home. I'm starting to suspect that he is cheating on me.
He have been treating me like crap and are always annoyed at me if I ask him something.

When he got to bed I took his phone and looked through it. What I found was heartbreaking. I can't believe someone who claims to love me could do that to me. He can dream on about me staying with him. I screenshot everything and sent it to myself and deleted the it from his phone so he doesn't know i have it.

I planned to leave him tomorrow and go and stay with my family for awhile then go back to Paris. After what I saw on his phone it was like all my feelings for him vanished and it turned into hatred. After I went back to my room to sleep since he sleeps in the guest room. I will not tell him what I found because he will turn it against me for looking through his phone which he hates so much.

POV Achraf
11 july 2025
Paris, France 🇫🇷

Last month I proposed to Rayan and she said yes. I really love her so much and can't wait to marry her. My family also loves her so much and my mother sees her as her own daughter. We have started to plan our wedding and it will take place next summer.

Today I got a call from my sister telling me that Malika came to their house crying and had baggages with her. She told me what Kylian had done and when I heard what she said my blood started to boil. That piece of shit hurt her. I just hang up and started screaming in rage and saw black. I called him to scream at him.

Calling Kyks🐸

Kylian: hello bro

Me: don't hello me or even call me bro because you are nothing but a piece of shit

Kylian: whoa take it easy, what the hell happened to you and why are you so angry

Me: look, don't ever talk to me or to my family, from now on forget that you have a wife named Malika, we will be sending you the divorce papers in a few days and don't even try to contact her or you will be sorry

Call ended

I hung up on him and blocked him then I called Malika

Calling prima❤️

Malika: hello, she was sobbing

Me: no Malika no you are not allowed to cry because of that fuckhead

Malika: Achraf I can't take it any longer, I hate him so much, she was full on crying

Me: don't worry I called him and berated him and forbid him to contact you, Malika please stop crying I hate it when I can't console you

Malika: how can he do this to me

Me: we are going to get you an attorney for divorce

Malika: what divorce

Me: Malika you are not staying with him

Malika: but

Me: no buts, I said that you are going to divorce him and my words is final, if you stay with him you can forget about us all

Malika: okey

After we talked for a while and we managed to calm her down. Then I hung up since I have training so I had to go.

POV Mbappé
11 July 2025
Madrid, Spain 🇪🇸

I have been living in Madrid for almost a year now. I really love it here. Since I moved here I got to know most of the staff members in Real Madrid and my teammates are very nice and friendly people and they are funny to hang out with.

I was on my way home from training when I got a call from Achraf.

Me: hello bro

Achraf: don't hello me or even call me bro because you are nothing but a piece of shit

Me: whoa take it easy, what the hell happened to you and why are you so angry

Achraf: look, don't ever talk to me or to my family, from now on forget that you have a wife named Malika, we will be sending you the divorce papers in a few days and don't even try to contact her or you will be sorry

Call ended

He hung up on me. I don't understand anything so I called him back but he blocked me. When i got home I called Malikas name but she didn't answer me so I went to look for her but I didn't find her or our son anywhere so I called her but the call didn't go through. I'm lost and don't know what is going on. So I called Nabil to see if he knows where she is but he didn't answer me.

I got scared and angry. Who the hell does she thinks she is leaving with my son. The only place I know she can go to is Achrafs family so drove to their place. When I got them I knocked on the door and Ouidad opened the door. When she saw me she immediately closed the door on my face which angered me even more. I called out for Malika until she came and opened the door. When I saw her, her eyes were red and swollen indicating she have been crying.

Malika: what do you want Kylian

Me: what happened to you

Malika: nothing

Me: how can you leave our house like that without telling me and take our son with you

Malika: why do you care, it is what you wanted isn't it

Me: what, what are you talking about

Next chapter: 26/7