19

POV Mbappé
6 July 2024
Hamburg, Germany 🇩🇪

We advanced to the semifinals. To tell the truth we haven't been our greatest this time. We haven't managed to make more goals like usual. We are not so proud of if but still we are happy to be in the semifinals. Next time we will play against Spain and they are strong. We hope to win against them.

Today we have the day off because we had a game yesterday and it was tough l. I wished I could have went with Ethan two days ago when he signed for his new team. I'm so happy for him and wish him the best. He really deserves it and I know he will come far along in his career. I wish my fiancée Malika was here because I miss her so much and I can only speak with her on the phone.
We talked before the game yesterday and she was so tired. Rayan is there with her since my parents are with Ethan. I hope she gets better when she is in her second trimester.

POV Mbappé
9 July 2024
Paris, France 🇫🇷

Today is the semi finals of euro. We were so determined to win but unfortunately we didn't. Still I'm proud of us for trying hard.  Hopefully we will win the next. For now I will think about my signing for Real Madrid. I'm also sad because I wanted to win for my fiancée and my child. After we left the pitch and went to take a shower I got a call from Malika.

My wife❤️

Malika: Hey baby

Me: Hey mon amour

Malika: How do you feel

Me: Bad but what can we do

Malika: You know I'm so proud of you

Me: that means a lot, how is it going with the baby

Malika: great, the doctor told me that everything is good with the baby and it is growing like the baby should

Me: that is great

Malika: baby your mother wants to talk to you

Me: sure

Mom: salut mon fils

Me: salut maman, how are you

Mom: great, how are you my love

Me: sad of course but what can we do, we simply have to fight harder next time

Mom: we are so proud of you

Me: thanks mom that helps a little

We continued to talk a little more then I had to leave because we are going back to France. I'm glad to go back because I miss Malika so much and also my niece and nephew.

POV Mbappé
16 July 2024
Madrid, Spain 🇪🇸

Today is the day I sign for Real Madrid. Today I had to do medical exams and passed them before I'm finally a Real Madrid player. I'm so happy to be playing for Real Madrid. My family are here with me, my mom, dad, sister in law with her kids and of course my fiancée. Tchaga and my assistant Yaelle also came with us. Im sad that my brothers isn't here but I can't do anything, Ethan is in his new team and my brother Jires is with his other family. I'm excited to be here and also having my family here with me to witness my dream come true.