22

POV Malika
13 October 2025
Marrakech, Morocco 🇲🇦

Me and Kylian went to couple therapy to work on our relationship. It did help us but we needed more so we went on a vacation together. It helped us so much and we became like before. He has really proven himself to be worthy of my trust. We live together again.

We are now in Morocco because Achraf and Rayan is getting married and they wanted to do it in Morocco so all of their families could witness it. They were supposed to get married next summer but Rayan is pregnant so they moved it closer.

I'm so happy for my cousin and bestfriend that they are finally getting married. They truly deserve happiness.

I'm also 1 months pregnant so our children will be born in the same year. We are happy to be pregnant at the same time. Our babies will be best friends and cousins like me and Achraf. Kylian hopes it's a girl this time since we already have a boy. When I told him about my pregnancy he was over the moon and said he can't wait until our baby is born.

Flashback

I have been feeling very odd for a week now. I have been having morning sickness. It was the same symptoms I had when I was pregnant with Julian. So I immediately thought I was pregnant so I took two pregnancy tests. After I took them I waited for 10 minutes and then looked. It said "positive" on both. I started crying and put my hand on my stomach. I can't believe I'm pregnant again. My son isn't even 1 year old and it's already hard to handle him alone and I can't stop imagine how it will be with two children. Kylian is never at home so much since he either have training or a game. I know I won't be all alone since he helps me very much but on the days he is busy I always have to handle him alone.

It helps that we have someone go takes care of our house, like housemaids since our house is very big so my focus can be on my son.

He had training today and he just came home. He came in to the living room where me and my son were.

Kylian: salut

Me: hey baby, how was your day

Kylian: it was intensive, and how were your day

Me: like always, Kyky I have something to tell you

Kylian: what is it Mon cœur

Me: I'm pregnant

Kylian: no you are lying

Me: no I swear I'm pregnant

He hugged me and told me how happy he is. After we put our son to bed and laid in our bed cuddling. He didn't remove his hand from my stomach

End of flashback

INSTAGRAM
Malikambappe

INSTAGRAMMalikambappe

Liked by: K.mbappe, Ouidadhakimii & 9876547 more
Malikambappe magical day with amazing people. Congratulations on your marriage and I wish you the best in the world A&R❤️

Comments are off

POV Mbappé
18 October 2025
Marrakech, Morocco 🇲🇦

Today is Achrafs wedding and I can't believe it. He is finally getting married to his dream girl. I'm so happy for them and they deserve the best.

Rayan and my wife are both pregnant. They are happy that they are having babies at the same time. I'm also happy that we are having another child. I hope we get a girl. I already love the baby and can't wait to hold him or her. 

When Malika told me that we are having another baby I was so happy. It felt unreal like it did when she told me she was pregnant with our son. They are my whole world. I can't imagine a life without them. They make my life complete.

It feels unreal that Achraf is getting married. He truly deserves it a lot.

The wedding is over and it was beautiful. They had a Moroccan wedding. Me and Malika danced so much. Our son also had a great time. He loved all the attention he got from Malikas family. We are now in bed and are about to fell asleep.

POV Malika
26 November 2025
Madrid, Spain 🇪🇸

My sons first birthday is in 2 weeks and we are planning to have a big birthday party. I can't believe he is turning 1 year old in 2 weeks. I love my son so much and he is the best thing happened to me.

Today Kylian have a day off and we have to go to see the doctor since I have my first appointment today. We are going to confirm the pregnancy. We are happy to see the baby. We are having the same midwife we had when I was pregnant with Julian.

We just arrived at the clinic and are waiting on the doctor. She just came and called us in to the room. I then sat down on the chair.

Dr Garcia: hey, how have you been

Me: great and you

Dr Garcia: great, I see that you are pregnant again

Me: yeah we wanted to have another baby close to our son so he can have someone to play with

Dr Garcia: So today we are going to go over your medical history and see if you have any risk factors then we are going to see we are going to see when you had your period last time so we can estimate your due date, we are also going to see with your last pregnancy since what I recall from last time you had a high risk pregnancy and then we don't need the rest since I already have it here in my files

After she did her test and all she was supposed to do she told us that our due date is 14 June next year. I can't wait to have my child here. She also gave us another appointment in 3 months so we can find out the gender of the baby. This pregnancy is not a high risk pregnancy like the last one so I'm happy for that.

Next chapter: 2/8